Reuleaux RX200 by Wismec

That’s my whole thing. It’s only 1500 mah. Which makes me think they won’t last as long. Do you have any recommendations on a 2500mah or 3000mah? Or should I just stick with the hb2? Thanks!

1 Like

The lg he 4’s are 2500 mah.

1 Like

What about the Sony vct4? Are those better then the LG’s?

1 Like

I have only used the Sony 25r, the LG HE4 and LG HG2 batteries. I highly recommend all of them. The HG2’s seem to last longest in my rx200 though. But, they are all very good batteries.

4 Likes

Ok, thanks. I really appreciate it!

3 Likes

I agree all very good batts. Also sony vct 4 & 5 [quote=“Alisa, post:205, topic:39326”]
ve only used the Sony 25r, the LG HE4 and LG HG2 batteries. I highly recommend all of them. The HG2’s seem t
[/quote]

3 Likes

I use those and I quite like them. Getting around a day of vape on my rx but I have dripper builds that see 100+ watts. I also run 22g on both my Griffin and my crius around 70ish. So I’m really happy getting a day’s worth of battery life.

2 Likes

I use LG HE2s and get a day and a half to two days. That’s with both my wismec RX200 and my dna200 both. To me that’s nt tb for chain vaping.

1 Like

Well it seems my wismec is a defective unit :frowning: I’ve never had any problems with a unit before, do I contact the seller or should I contact wismec about a warrenty?

I run the same bats as you dry in 3-4 hours. So I’m thinking you’re doing pretty good. I Vape around 80 with a Clapton .3

I’d contact the seller first, unless they have communicated otherwise when you bought it.

1 Like

Do any of you have rattling battery doors? It’s starting to bug me a lil. Was curious if anyone else’s did this and if they fixed it? Thinking of taking the back door off and trying to gently squeeze it so it fits better.

Make sure you tuck the end of the ribbon for removing the batteries in the side not between the single battery and the door if that makes sense.

1 Like

So you’re saying tuck the ribbon in after the second battery, then put the third battery in? If so, that’s how I’ve always had it. And I just tried both ways and it doesn’t matter. It still rattles.

1 Like

not actually in-between just lose in the side

1 Like

Tried that too…:confused: But I’m noticing it’s more of a gap on the top and bottom. So it slides up and down. But thanks!

Holds up good in the cold…

Rocking the bellus (love this tank after I nailed the wicking) with 24g 316l 6 wraps and it’s doing well in tc… Very well indeed :grinning:

3 Likes

I’m seeing some worry reports on facebook. If you have an updated RX200, please only use your external battery charger to charge, otherwise you risk losing your device… Do not charge via USB!

4 Likes

Could you elaborate?
…I’ve yet to update mine.
And I’ve been curious what v1.08 adds or changes?

2 Likes

Sorry, I couldn’t get a clear source for this - I think he said it was a reviewer… But this appeared yesterday as well:

2 Likes