Reuleaux RX200 by Wismec

I have a Doctor Who mug that does that with the TARDIS and I’ll probably use it once with hot water just to see it, but after that I’m gonna put it up. I’ve read that that happens with the mug I have, too. Shame, cuz it is super cool!

Thanks. I had posted a photo of this before it was released and I said then until they covered all the mod without parts of it “peeking” through I wouldn’t buy one. Still feel that way although I will say the real wood does appeal to me. I’ve used Jwraps plenty, and they’re generally ok. I’ll look into 707…appreciate the tip.

2 Likes

3.0 won’t let me charge on board, deal breaker

I believe they did that intentionally because it’s not safe - It doesn’t balance the batteries… You should definitely charge in an external charger…

5 Likes

Totally agree with @daath

3 Likes

I agree 100% but then again i don’t charge any of my batteries in my mods.

1 Like

I have a 2 bay charger, and purchased this to charge and marry these 3 batteries.
Downgraded to 1.08 just now.
I think it’s lame that 3.0 acts like it’s charging, it does offer a temporary boost but no full charge.
I’m fine with rotating these 3 bats daily to balance them out .

I’m using 1.08. SS works great and so does Ni200… Having issues with my Ti builds though… NOOB. I’m just using stock Crown stuff. SS at .25 ohms 85W 520 to 540F and Ni200 .15 can’t remember but about the same. I get through the day but need to have a spare set of batts on the charger.

This is just a guess but I’m thinking you are trying to use CONTACT Ti coils. If so try spaced coils…

Question. Are you using 25R batteries? I don’t own an RX200 but I do have the DNA200 Reuleaux and run LG HE2’s (brownies) in it. I get a good day and a half out of them. Just a thought.

1 Like

What’s your build? I’m running at .09 ohms in TC mode with Samsung 18650s and get just under a day on a charge. I also have the Rx200 though. Some say the DNA200 uses power more efficiently. In my IPV4s this same build will require a battery change twice per day at some point…

@Alisa
Like the jacket. Work there? I’ll have to try that setting, been having trouble with Ti for some reason. Just started building for TC builds.

My husband delivers for Revolver Brewery. He loves his job. He
says he does because ‘Everyone loves the beer guy’ . :slightly_smiling:

I just started building for TC too really. Have SS on my dripper right now.
REally liking this.

2 Likes

I’ve run various builds but most often it’s 22ga dual spaced Ti coming in around 0.06. I average probably 500F and set to around 65watts.

1 Like

I know they do ‘Love the beer guy’. I know one of the brewers there, Ex coworker and friend. Names Matt. Got Ti on my dripper and SS in my Crown tank… their build not mine. Still just getting use to the TC thing. Nice to meet you.
Dan

1 Like

Now as I said I’m not using 3000mah batteries like your brownies. Wonder if the extra 400 mah per battery would get me as long. Probably so. Need to get some 3000mah batteries to see…

1 Like

I would say that’s the difference.

2 Likes

Yeah… That’s the difference. I have the 25r’s and the HE2’ s? 2500mAh and 3000mAh respectively.
Definite difference in longevity.

1 Like

Mine are EFest 2500mah 30’s…Looked for 35’s but everywhere I looked was sold out! That was for a Vape day not work day. I can only vape when no customers are around, work retail. Boss is good! Anyway day and a half thru the work week is about the same for me.

I work at home and vape like there’s no tomorrow. That day and a half is usually some pretty hard vaping although I do take a tug or three off my other mods too.

1 Like