Reuleaux RX200 by Wismec

I’m using mxjo 3000mah 3.7v 35a. It’ll show that’s there’s 60%-70% left. Yet gives me the weak battery, then cuts out completely. And this is like an hr or two after I fully charge the batteries. Something isn’t right, think I got a defective one. The company got back to me and will exchange, just a pain!

1 Like

Good to hear there going to change it for you. Can’t beat good customer service.
Yours is the first one I’ve heard about being defective. Sorry you got that but I’m sure you will like your working one when they get it to you. Best of luck. :+1:

3 Likes

SBFC SHIPPING.

3 Likes

I understand now what you’re saying. Glad your enjoying your rx200. Going to give that lemo build a go and see how i get on. :+1:

2 Likes

Maybe this will help others understand better.

Temperature setting = the warmth of the overall vape

Watts = Controlling the speed of the ramp up time

Both settings combined is what controls the OVERALL vape quality or experience

That is how I understand Temperature Control anyway

6 Likes

Do you have any other brand of batteries you could try first?

2 Likes

Was going to suggest that first but he said they will replace the rx. If the same problem exists after exchange then its the batts. Could try some different batts in and if its the same its the mod. If it’s the batts no need to send it back. [quote=“wvsanta, post:87, topic:39326”]
Do you have any other brand of batteries you could try first?
[/quote]

2 Likes

I agreed (10 car min) :smile:

1 Like

First I tried Samsung’s and returned them cause I thought they were faulty. Then got these mxjo and it’s the same thing. I put them in my sigelei and they’re full. So it wasn’t the Samsung’s I’m guessing, oops. Ha. I think I figured it out, it’s something with the board. When I set it down that’s when it trips out. Maybe something is loose inside. But it’s not reading the batteries properly. If it hit the bottom of the mod with my palm it says the batteries are empty! I’m sending it back tomorrow and they’re replacing it.

I’ve got a question, when you flip it over and look at your vent holes. Do you see any wires? I see a red wire that’s blocking one of my holes. That was right out of the box. Might not be anything, but I’ve never seen a wire thru the vent hole on any other of my mods

not on mine but it does sound like you just got a bad one

Nope …

Here’s a pick from a tear down. It does show the wire your talking about located down near the vent holes. Sounds like yours may just be a sloppy build job. Either way, I’d take the replacement if they are offering it. The wires may or may not be an issue. The fact it doesn’t work right definitely is an issue though.

This pic is of the DNA200 not the RX200 but my guess is the wiring layout is very similar between the two because of case internal constraints. Looks like the wires that connect the bottom of the battery sled.

1 Like

Yea, I’ve watched alot of reviews on YouTube, and no red wire on any of them. Just gotta ship it back, unfortunately

1 Like

Got my son the rx200 for Christmas. He loves it. Then saw it at eciggity…20% off. Pulled the trigger and also got ss wire. Received it Saturday when planned delivery was Monday. Yeah. Installed Samsung 25r batteries. My first vape ever with ss. 316l wire …dual coils…3mm 8 wrap…compressed coils. .27 ohms on the velocity rda. Mod set at 40 watts temp 500 degrees. Now I understand why everyone is enjoying tc. Before used nickel wire…was not good. Got one question. Can you clean and rewick ss?

4 Likes

Glad you are liking it. I wish I could help on the question but I have never tried SS yet went from nickel to Titanium

2 Likes

Yes, you can. I do it all the time. :slight_smile: I typically keep a good SS build for maybe a month, rewicking once a week or whenever it needs it. I usually change out of boredom. LoL

4 Likes

Do you dry burn your coils when you rewick…to clean them.

Typically a quick pulse just to make sure they’re firing evenly still. I usually just rinse with hot water, sometimes scrub with a toothbrush. I know some will dry burn and dip in water to clean. I’ve not noticed that making much difference over a good scrub. I don’t guess it’d hurt, I’m just not a huge fan of dry firing in general.

4 Likes

No wires showing on mine mikey.

1 Like