Reuleaux RX200 by Wismec

Decisions, decisions :thinking::+1:

1 Like

Well I think the shipping cost will be about the same as the prizešŸ˜‰ I live in Denmark. They are around 70-80 bucks here now. Havenā€™t checked the UK prizes though.

I didnt know that, Sorry

1 Like

Donā€™t worryā€¦ And thanks for the info.

[quote=ā€œquitter1, post:113, topic:39326, full:trueā€]
sorryā€¦ thatā€™s not my intent
[/quote]Nahā€¦I knowā€¦ just gettn toweeeee :wink:

[quote=ā€œvaping_tom, post:114, topic:39326, full:trueā€]
Whatā€™s your thoughts on getting the rx from fasttech? Apart from the shipping time of course. Are they legit?
[/quote]As @Pattie saysā€¦ If they say its authentic, it likely is - re shippingā€¦ I placed my order over 10 days ago - still says it hasnt shiped. I was in touch with them yesterday & they said they were waiting on my Ti wire. A clue to delivery time is ā€¦on each item (near the price) there is a line that says ā€œships in ā€¦ daysā€ or ā€œin stockā€. If all your items are ā€œin stockā€ there shouldnt be much delay.

2 Likes

Apparently, next christmas!

1 Like

Didnā€™t realise that either. Bummer. The e vic mini are Ā£40-Ā£50 over here in The uk. :weary:

I got some velocity clones today from ft. Took 11 days. Not bad. But I am having big trouble with all 3 of them :cry:

Unreal. :scream: Who did you order from? When?

Quickest Iā€™ve had stuff from ft is 4wks. TeargassšŸ˜±

I have 1 that is the tobacco clone and the best dripper I have ever had in both function and quality

1 Like

Glad you are loving it :santa:

3 Likes

Yesā€¦ I havenā€™t decided which way to hold it yet. Iā€™m liking index finger on button hold as well as thumb on button hold. :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

I find the trigger finger the most natural :santa:

What sort of trouble Tom?

[quote=ā€œvaping_tom, post:129, topic:39326, full:trueā€]
I got some velocity clones today from ft. Took 11 days.

Yes, Iā€™ve ordered a velocity clone from ft as wellā€¦ its part of the order Iā€™m waiting on (which also includes the RX200, a kayfun v4 clone & an authentic Billow v2, ss & ti wire & some drip tips) .
Disappointing to hear youā€™re having trouble with all 3 of yours!

[quote=ā€œPattie, post:130, topic:39326, full:trueā€]
Unreal. :scream: Who did you order from? When?
[/quote]Fasttechā€¦ 11 days agoā€¦[quote=ā€œPattie, post:131, topic:39326ā€]
Quickest Iā€™ve had stuff from ft is 4wks.
[/quote]So, i guess I shouldnt be grumbling just yet

1 Like

Will probably be my next purchase.
http://vapenw.com/reuleaux-rx200-by-wismec-jaybo-designs-14744
That and MORE batteries LOL
It will most likely be treated with little regard to cosmetic appearance. In a pocket with keys, loose in the jeep, etcā€¦ That way I have an excuse to put a crazy paint job on it. Something in gray/black/green textured stone.

I take it you enjoy a ā€œwarmishā€ vape? LOL

I donā€™t know what Iā€™m doing wrong. This isnā€™t warm really.