SessionDrummer's SF Testing Notes - All-in-one (Base Camp)

Yes, a big shout out of thanks to @Gazza7, too! You are very appreciated @Gazza7!

7 Likes

I LOVE encouraging others to review, SFT, if even for themselves. Not everyone can, and WANTS to put their personal thoughts OUT on the interwebs. Hell, I don’t even know if I do LOL. Even if you never go FULL ON SFT crazy, taking notes, even for yourself, can REALLY help out. It doesn’t have to be FULL BLOWN, just short notes, even a few words, can really help out.

All working together, we can really make things somewhat EASIER for newer vapers, mixers, DIY’ers. I WISH I had all of these resources when I first stated. What a shit show that was, back in the day. Trial and error.

6 Likes

No worries whatsoever but I do wish I had the time to do some more.
I don’t really look at my efforts as reviews but more of my thoughts put into words as best I can.

Same thing I suppose but there you go.

6 Likes

Well there you go. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@mikser my mixing mentor, looks like we’ve got some NEW Flavorah Flavors on deck for 2023 !!!

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/new-flavorah-flavors-reviewed-by-sessiondrummer-mixing-now/267229

6 Likes

New Flavorah (2023)

notes coming soon (here)

5 Likes

4 Likes

Thank you @mikser.

5 Likes

FLAVRZ

(new brand from Oz)

About 80 (!!!) single flavrz and 11 one shots here. Thank you SD; well appreciated!!! You continue to impress us with your dedication and hard work.

9 Likes

Cheers mate. This is why you are my mixing mentor @Mikser.

8 Likes

At the risk of overloading my mixing mentor @Mikser, I had to split the FLAVRZ flavor tests into Series, as they have already overloaded some other forums max word limits, hehe.

Here is the link to the second series of 40 flavors Hatrick. Thanks mate.

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/flavrz-flavors-reviewed-by-sessiondrummer-testing-now/268226/283?u=sessiondrummer

9 Likes

Killer Bond (Ward Security #5) by Jocelynn Drake

7 Likes

Hehe, thanks @Mikser.

4 Likes

DUO Doumei Round II (2023)

is here. Thank you Mister!

6 Likes

Thank you my mixing mentor !!!

6 Likes

FLAVRZ

Part I - here

Part II - here

Part III - here

4 Likes

@Mikser once again, you prove, that only YOU, can keep it all straight. Thank you my mixing mentor.

5 Likes

blushing Archives - Reaction GIFs

5 Likes

I am forced to post this here, since i can’t open a new thread for some reason…

@Lynda_Marie someone has mistakenly marked this week’s Noted show as Age Restricted. :eyes:

People who don’t want to share their sensitive personal information with Google cannot watch this week’s show. This has NEVER happened before on Noted and it would probably be cool to fix it (because we certainly won’t send Credit Card info or Passport to Google to be able to watch the show). Other YT vaping channels, including Wayne’s, DON’T have this shit. Please fix it. Thx

3 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes or anyone else with privileges, i can’t open a new thread for some reason… Blocked since i represent a clear and present danger to the community or just a mistake? :cold_sweat: (no idea when this happened; i haven’t opened a new thread for years)

5 Likes