SessionDrummer's SF Testing Notes - All-in-one (Base Camp)

Medicine Flower

Part II (2023) here

3 Likes

Cheers mate !!!

2 Likes

Older ones mainly (but new to me). Of the new ones only Candy Liquorice, Creme de la Creme, Ripe Pineapple, Milkshake Dairy, Coconut Cream. From your series V i have only Premium RB & SB, Milky caramel Fudge and Milkshake. Have around 80 SSAs overall.

3 Likes

@Mikser seeing as though you started this thread over 4 years ago, you’ve been doing a stellar job keeping all of these sorted my mixing mentor.

Once more unto the breach my friend, and thank you.

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/new-capella-flavors-reviewed-by-sessiondrummer-steeping-now/273408

4 Likes

Capella

Part II (2023) here

3 Likes

Thank you very much @Mikser, as always. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No tastypuff reviews? I know a lot of their flavors are really week but i remember them having a couple of good ones. Also what you think of the healthcabin flavors? I was looking up some of my reviews feom back in the day on ECF and came across my review for HC sweetcorn . That was a amazing unique flavor

2 Likes

I honestly don’t know why I haven’t tried any of them yet. I’ve heard they were weak/er, but I didn’t hear bad things about how they tasted. I don’t think I have ever tried or tested any HC flavors to date.

Well THAT piqued my interest, as there are very FEW good Corn flavors out there.

1 Like

1 Like

Yup thats it. Its very very potent. Tastes 100 percent authentic powerful sweetcorn. If you looki g for corn your gonna get it lol

2 Likes
3 Likes

I remember tastypuff nilky vanilla being good and their rootbeer the best rootbeer iv ever had. I havent tried many of their flavors though

3 Likes

Sweetcorn - Please let god know that this is what i want heaven to smell like

Well THAT sure sounds good.

5 Likes

Jungle Flavors

5 more Ultimates here by our testing machine himself.
(Mister, are you vaping anything else beside testing new flavors and doing all this great work for us? hehe)

5 Likes

Thank you very much @Mikser.

Hehe, I’m TRYING to …

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nom Nomz Supercharged is here

(…and not Super Concentrate)… :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:)

NEW NomNomz Super Concentrates (Super Charged) Reviewed by SessionDrummer -- Mixing Now!

This could also easily be called Part III ; and Part I and Part II are here.

NOM/CSC - Part I (2021) || Part II (2022)

5 Likes

Thank you very much @mikser. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Mikser I noticed that I didn’t start a new thread for the later 2023 FLV tests. Could this be added as a 2023 Part IV ??

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/new-flavorah-flavors-reviewed-by-sessiondrummer-testing-now/267229/84?u=sessiondrummer

3 Likes

Done. FLV - Part IV added. :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you @Mikser.

2 Likes