Share your custom label designs, I'll start!

printing service on ebay, there’s loads on there, £15 for around 200 vinyl, done it a couple of times, they look great :+1:

1 Like

@Pugs1970 “totobacco” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

there it is :laughing:

1 Like

I should do a liquid called that…

1 Like

ohh sounds good my friend, will see what the laser printer at work wil do, have to price up vinyl labels also

These were the first guys I used, did a really good job.

1 Like

Is that one design per order or can you get for example: 10 of one design 15 of another etc?

I did just one, I do so many flavours which change all the time so I made a generic one that I could write the flavour on and then use gold number stickers for the nic, I did see one that allowed I think either 3 or 4 different designs per order though, again on ebay

1 Like

So a label with multiple flavours on and tickable boxes might be in order eh…

Save writing lol

Could probably get 5-6 flavours on one label and varying nicotine strength, PG/VG ratios, let’s say 3 of each:

Nicotine: 0/3/6
PG/VG: 60/40 50/50 30/70

Maybe even a custom box for those, I’ll try making one tomorrow when I get a minute.

I don’t see any reason why not man :+1: sounds like a plan, let me see what you come up with :wink::+1:

1 Like

I’ll post it here when I have something, might have to sacrifice some logo space and other aesthetics but I don’t sell my e-liquid so I think I can bare it…

1 Like

@Pugs1970 I got bored and made this…

6 Likes

Heres one with bottle size, batch ID and Born on boxes:

6 Likes

Well organised label there man :+1: does all you need, nice job!

1 Like

Cheers! Its certainly not the most artistic label but like you say it does whats needed and saves some money on printing at least 12 different labels.

2 Likes

plus if you’re not selling it doesn’t need to be decorative, if it’s just for personal use it’s perfect, you’ve actually given me an idea for mixing bottles :+1:

1 Like

You could use the ID from my batch collector on the bottle :laughing:

1 Like

@Pugs1970 Is your idea to use the right hand side of that label by any chance?

pretty much yeah, still writable for flavour but would be useful :+1:

1 Like

Here is a label I designed, I was forced to use b&w tho…
I had to take a screenshot because I designed it in a label making software, so please don’t mind the low quality…

4 Likes