Should I change to Rebuildables?

Is that the 30mm or the 24mm? This one is the 24.

I found it almost foolproof to wick.

4 Likes

I’m not sure, it says Apocalypse 25 on the package, I assume that means 25mm

4 Likes

It will fit the majority if not all of you mods. Very simple to wick. Eazy to adjust airflow and line airflow up to the coils. You will love it once you figure out what coils you want to use on it. It is one of my favorite RDA.s for every day use being a duo coil. We will soon spend more of your money :money_mouth_face: and get you a squonker.

7 Likes

I just bought a second Vaporesso GEN 200 which now gives me 16 devices however, I’m always open to shiny new vape toys! :money_mouth_face:
I’m also going to attempt my first coil build today, I may need some advice on wicking and such.

6 Likes

I keep about 23/24 mods next to me within arms reach. All different flavors all but one Rebuildable.

It’s a sickness.

10 Likes

I don’t have that many but I’m sure I will be there soon as I already have a great start.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Hehe, I agree with the others, there’s going to be a LOTTA blame to pass around here, hehe.

I say this with props out to the Original Shiny-i-tous, Peer Pressurer, and Purchase Motivator …

@mjag

6 Likes

@TimWV CONGRATS, on the FIRST STEPS to saving money, getting better flavor, and having FUN !!!

I’m a lazy ass, BUT, I have an excuse. I got REAL lucky, waaaaaaay back when to be presented with a Flavor Chucker, and it loves/ed simple, single wire coils. Here’s bad tutorial from '17…

I love, and still use that same Coil Master Kit, and still (almost always) live on 24 ga. Kanthal, 7 wrap coils.

5 Likes

Honestly man i havent even opened your newest reviews lol. Cause i know if i do im going back deeper in the rabbit hole lol

4 Likes

Oh how the tides have turned, just bought the Voltrove 25v3 RTA when I saw yours and @Rocky02852 …enablers!!!

9 Likes

Hardest part in wicking this RDA is getting the right amount of cotton in the coil. Make it tight enough to drag thru the iD of the coil yet you can move it back and forth. There is no slot for the tails so you can be long and not worry. Rake & fluff the tails. Prime the wicking at the coil. I go in under the coils with a paper clip and separate the cotton out so air can flow underneath the coils after primed. Reassemble & vape till the clouds disappear. Sounds complicated but once you see you will go ahhh.

5 Likes

@Psycho_316

2 Likes

I learned from the Master @mjag.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

@TimWV if you use stupid simple, single wire coils like I do, it’s not going to take long before you’re rolling them out one after another.

@rcleven nailed it …

5 Likes

I get the best flavor out of a good RTA like Voltrove or Steamcrave. RDA’s just don’t do it for me but I do use a couple of them for SFT’s just for ease of use. I also keep 8 FreeMaxMeshPro’s in rotation just for testing new recipes, IMO that’s best subohm tank for flavor.

4 Likes

I did it! ……After 4 attempts :face_with_spiral_eyes: :expressionless:
And I haven’t blown myself up lol

10 Likes

What did it Ohm out at?
It will get easier next time.
Congratulations :clap:

6 Likes

.14 but when I vape it goes to .18

7 Likes

When you put the cover on line the air hole on each coil side. Since it is new put some VG on the O rings. The heat sink looking thingy where mouth piece is your air flow adjustment. Push that out of the barrel. There is a O ring that holds it in. Lube that O ring too. It will make it easy to adjust airflow in the future by twisting the heatsink and holding the barrel. Have fun.

8 Likes