Should I change to Rebuildables?

I think he would be better using this simple and easy

5 Likes

Small screwdrivers for 2mm medium screwdrivers for 3mm wraps simple and easy

6 Likes

Used it before. I found it strange to use. Guess you can’t teach a old dog new tricks.

6 Likes

Its great for round wire and for building claptons. Real easy to use probably cause i started it on it but it is simple

6 Likes

@TimWV I wish I was more of an RDA’er, or I could help out more, as I’m a tank fiend. Well, a SteamCrave tank fiend. There are a LOT of good reviews, HERE on ELR that could maybe help you narrow your choices. I’ve done a lot, but few RDA’s, albeit some older now …

5 Likes

Whew, that Tim84 guy was terrible !!!

Kidding …

5 Likes

I like Vape tool because I can use any wire flat or round. Any gauge or wire type any coil that is somewhat normally used.

5 Likes

@TimWV

https://www.amazon.com/Value-MUJI-Cotton-165pcs-65x50mm/dp/B077N9FQS6/

https://www.amazon.com/14in1-kit,Rustproof-durable-Strongly-zipped/dp/B08VN4K3G7/

7 Likes

Prices are the same for any round wire weather it’s kanthal, NI80, or stainless. Kanthal adds a off taste to me. It does run the hottest though. NI80 and SS give me no off taste.

5 Likes

It is a swiss army knife of tools. Calculator, Ohm, and battery database.

4 Likes

Well, a 5mm drill bit is an odd giant in my world (though I’m using one now to drill magnet holes) and a 7mm is only there to drill holes for 510s: a 0.1mm is a tad too big at times when dealing with eye-straining things.

7 Likes

Thank you, just ordered it all lol

6 Likes

For those that asked about what I currently use, here is a summary; I have several devices, Lost Vape Ursa 100w single 21700 running a URSA Pro Pod at 80 Watts, Geek Vape X with a SMOK TFV18 tank at 110W, Vaporesso GEN 200 with another TFV18 at 110W, I also like Lost Vape UB PRO POD at 80w. I have several others but what I listed are the ones I use most.
Thank you for all the help folks, I truly appreciate it!

8 Likes

We’ll, I ordered a Damn Vape Nitros and a Geek Vape Zeus RTA, I’m sure I’ll be asking further questions :face_with_spiral_eyes: being the clueless one that I am!
A friend gave me his old Apocalypse RDA tank and some wire along with other stuff then showed me how to build a coil, so I have something to practice with until my order comes in.
Also, which of you do I blame for all this money I’ve spent the past few weeks? :thinking:

9 Likes

Blame them all mate, and then thank them… :smile:

9 Likes

What I tell my wife is “Well the money I spent isn’t going to cigarettes” . Been working for 6 years now.:grin::grin::grin:

8 Likes

Quite likely that’s why I’m divorced :rofl:

6 Likes

Is it the Armageddon Mfg 30mm Ohmec RTA? You wrote RDA, as in Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer, but followed that with Tank, as in Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (RTA). I know the terminology is still new for you. If it’s the 30mm RTA, it’s a beast! But it’s not easy to wick. I was recently gifted one from @Fordf150_Angelo ( thanks again :grinning: ) . As soon as i figured out the wicking I managed to break the glass :disappointed_relieved:. I found a replacement but I still don’t have it(long story). I can help you with it if you run into problems.

If your Armageddon Mfg RTA is something different I’d like to hear about it. I like their stuff. I bought several different RDA’s from them when they were closing and had a blow out liquidation sale.

5 Likes

It’s a 25mm

RDA, sorry for the mix up.

5 Likes

Ahm i and almost everyone here blames @SessionDrummer for all his reviews of flavors and guys like @Rocky02852 and @fidalgo_vapes for their good ass recipes. I always blame those 3 to my partner lol :rofl::rofl::rofl: its always their fault

11 Likes