Simple Suggestion for the site

could we copy and paste a link as a recipe?

That is on my own wish-list - but to do that, I need to code a custom “onebox” for the forum software… Unfortunately I don’t forsee that happening in the nearest future :frowning: It would be awesome though. In theory, you could paste a link, and instantly get a very prettily formatted recipe, possibly even edit a few fields, like nic strength etc :smile:

So, can you make this go away forever? I like a lot of comments people make and really don’t want to get into the +1 thing or :heart: ten times for agreeing with comments I like. Pretty please, with sugar on top, stop the bot from telling me I can’t like something! Thx in advance.

Not sure if I made it go away, but I raised it (for regulars) from 100 to 150 likes, I think :smile: There are a lot of semi-confusing settings in Discourse - it’s fairly advanced! :smiley:

The likes are actually used for promoting people’s trust level. This, along with a few other things, are how people become “regulars”…

2 Likes
2 Likes

MOAR! :smile:

• How bout some stats on the flavor stash page? Total amount of flavors, per vendor etc?
  • Can you move the favorite (heart) button and the ratings stars in recipes a bit further from each other? It’s easy to rate something 1* when you’re trying to favorite it on a tablet or phone. And it’s not possible to cancel your vote after you’ve (accidentally) given it, is it? This has led me to give some arbitrary 3-4* rating to juices I’ve never tried.
  • Thanks for a thoroughly awesome site!
1 Like

I’ve written it down. Thanks :smile:

1 Like

@daath is there a way to delete flavors from your personal stash ? I tried searching here b4 bugging you about this. I have a lot of flavors that I am not interested in using anymore that are listed on my stash so was wondering about editing it ?

@Amy2 you can delete them by going to your “My flavor stash” page. One the left side of each flavor is a delete icon.

2 Likes

Awesome Shaner ! I was viewing my stash from another place I guess because I didn’t see the garbage can delete icon Right Next to the flavor OMG I am a dumbie thank you :smiley:

LOL … You’re welcome. :smile:

1 Like

That is a great idea death… As a newbie with limited stash it would help tremendously.

Great job you are doing daath…

Hilsen fra Horsens :wink:
Tom

Tak, Tom :smile:

You can already see which flavors you don’t have, provided you set volume and price in your stash for the flavors you have. Just click the small question mark beside the price (the question mark isn’t there if you have filled everything out) :smile:

Hey @daath I have not seen this but i think it would be neat like a check box or dot that becomes red beside the flavors in the flavor stash so we could know whats to reorder when its empty. Just a thought.

When I’m down to 1/4 bottle, it goes on my shopping list. When I order new or restocks I make sure to check my shopping list first. I never run out this way.

Yep, batch control with inventory control will come to ELR at some point :smile:

1 Like

Mobile phone/tablet version? My laptop just died… Stupid hard disk :grimacing:

1 Like

Replace it with a fast SSD - It’ll feel like a brand new computer :smile:

3 Likes

SSDs are so very inexpensive these days! i bought 2 240gb SSDs last week for $62 each! running a RAID 0 right now!

1 Like

I was surprised. Just going through a mobile browser the forum site is really well optimized for viewing and navigation. I even like how if you save the page to your mobile desktop it puts the ELR icon rather than a generic one.

1 Like