Single Flavour Love

Very well remembered @Arun! Milk & Honey flavorah was a flavor that surprised me, a particularity of mixing very well. I used it in several juices, it ended quickly. I will have to ask for more …

4 Likes

Ahhh… the days of throwing a fresh mix into a dark drawer or cupboard and checking on it 2 weeks or 1 month down the road are long gone! The Insta-Eliquid days are here :smiley: I love progress!

4 Likes

I have a bunch of EDVs and two of them are single flavours - FLV Wild Melons and RF Blueberry Acai Pomegranate. OK that’s 3 flavours but they’re in one bottle so I’m counting it :wink:

3 Likes

In this case you can bump up the Banana nut bread % and alternatively add 0.5% TFA Banana to it, some single flavors are weaker for some! I do give a little squeeze of sweetener to some of these when i add my nic before start vaping.

3 Likes

That reminds me of Butterscotch Ripple - Flavor West at 6% it did surprise quite a lot!

3 Likes

I will give that a try, don’t have TFA Banana but have a few others I can try. See my other post… What Banana actually works for you?

I use that as a sweetener around 1%, I don’t like too much sweetness so just get a touch from that.

2 Likes

Interesting, but at 6% after 3 weeks of Steeping I get a nice hit of the dark butterscotch followed by a heavy and fluffy ice cream. The sweetness is very mild at that point and I have added a touch of brown sugar to sharpen that darkness of the butterscotch. try and let me know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would, but I found I detest the taste of butterscotch in vapes, as I also do in real food. Just got it to try when I was first starting out and still have over half of a 30ml bottle left (nearly 2 years old). Lol.

2 Likes

In that case you can use this with dominant fruit flavors like Pineapple, Mango, Coconut… these tend to cut the butterscotch note and retain the rich ice cream part of it with nice twist. Its a very interesting flavor to play with. The longer you let it steep the better this flavor gets. I burn about 100ml of it every few months

4 Likes

I enjoy with beer nuts flavorah, 0,4-0,6%

6 Likes

Can I ask what percentage you mixed at?

3 Likes

It has been at least a year or 2 the last time I mixed it up single flavor. If I remember correctly maybe about 3 to 4% with .50% Marshmallow and maybe .50% super sweet to make the strawberry pop.

5 Likes

Welcome. It’s cucumber,mint, and lime. I mix it at 1% all by itself.

6 Likes

Flavor West Pralines & Cream 8%

I do a few others but that flavor is great. I use sweetener occasionally.

4 Likes

When I first started mixing, this was my ADV. I mixed at 10% and it was a really nice flavour.

4 Likes

Just remember that most fruits can be SnV. If this flavor has creams in it, which I think it does Iirc, they will develop over time. The longer the better but hey, try it in a week and see if you like it.

3 Likes

The Cap is quite nice at 6%. Has a nice creamy vanilla taste to me. The TPA is still a bit harsh also at 6% after only a week steep, so will leave it longer to see what happens.

3 Likes

I am currently steeping 555 TOBACCO - FW , VANILLA TOBACCO - FW, 555 GOLD TDM - INW and CLASSIC CIGARETTE - FLV. Each one in 10 ml to test

8 Likes

I always tried one flavor because if we mix flavors all the tastes mixed up and we don’t recognize them which one is better or which one is money waster

5 Likes

Tobacco fan, I see! :smiley:

Welcome to ELR!

5 Likes