Single Flavour Love

I enjoy with beer nuts flavorah, 0,4-0,6%

6 Likes

Can I ask what percentage you mixed at?

3 Likes

It has been at least a year or 2 the last time I mixed it up single flavor. If I remember correctly maybe about 3 to 4% with .50% Marshmallow and maybe .50% super sweet to make the strawberry pop.

5 Likes

Welcome. It’s cucumber,mint, and lime. I mix it at 1% all by itself.

6 Likes

Flavor West Pralines & Cream 8%

I do a few others but that flavor is great. I use sweetener occasionally.

4 Likes

When I first started mixing, this was my ADV. I mixed at 10% and it was a really nice flavour.

4 Likes

Just remember that most fruits can be SnV. If this flavor has creams in it, which I think it does Iirc, they will develop over time. The longer the better but hey, try it in a week and see if you like it.

3 Likes

The Cap is quite nice at 6%. Has a nice creamy vanilla taste to me. The TPA is still a bit harsh also at 6% after only a week steep, so will leave it longer to see what happens.

3 Likes

I am currently steeping 555 TOBACCO - FW , VANILLA TOBACCO - FW, 555 GOLD TDM - INW and CLASSIC CIGARETTE - FLV. Each one in 10 ml to test

8 Likes

I always tried one flavor because if we mix flavors all the tastes mixed up and we don’t recognize them which one is better or which one is money waster

5 Likes

Tobacco fan, I see! :smiley:

Welcome to ELR!

5 Likes

I have a few but the two that spring to mind are ;

1/ Flavorah Apple Filling which I think is superb. Mixed at 2.5% as a standalone it’s just a perfect apple & cinnamon combination in my opinion.
2/ Flavourart Cam Blend which is a bit of an odd one. I primarily like tobacco flavours and enjoy the majority of FAs. I honestly don’t know what it is about this one as its not a tobacco flavour per se but for some reason I just love it at 5% standalone. I’ve also found that when combined with a mixing disaster it even makes the unvapeable palatable.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum :smile:
Please do report back on your test results. I just inherited 13 INW tobacco flavors from a friend. Not 555 Gold but she sent Gold Ducat.

5 Likes

That sounds light and refreshing. A profile like that would be a first for me but I’ve been buying some cuke, watermelon and mint to make a cucumber-watermelon salad vape.

6 Likes

@muth, Medicine Flower has great versions of all those.

5 Likes

Tks, Yep! I will post about these flavors

And do you, do like Gold Ducat ?

I liked it, it’s sort of a mild pipe tobacco, very rich I haven’t made juice yet, but I’m thinking of adding some chocolate and cocoa

5 Likes

Tks, Yep! I will post about these flavors

And do you, do like Gold Ducat ?

I liked it, it’s sort of a mild pipe tobacco, very rich I haven’t made
juice yet, but I’m thinking of adding some chocolate and cocoa

André Alcantara

3 Likes

Certainly. I really like it.

3 Likes

Haven’t tried yet, that’s why I asked. Just looking for feedback.

3 Likes

Just my CAP VC V1 stash at present. Smaller bottle (100ml) is in my daily juice box, other 2 (500ml bottles) are kept in my steeping draw. Currently using one from 23 Aug and weĺl then start on the 27 Sep one. Love that plan ahead steeping. Mixed 70vg and 10% favouring.

4 Likes