SmokyBlue's One Shot Reviews

I only know I was told to keep it on my page. 6 years ago… is where all of the contest I throw… that is where it all started… Facebook has been my home for many years… I am never hard to find :wink:

I think the website too is doing a lot better… more fun for it coming up soon… :thinking: :coffee: :grin:

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer

Where are the one shots sold to try?

3 Likes

NM, I found the website and there are only 7 flavors available. I thought she had her own business other than selling FLV.

Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re welcome @MysticRose.

2 Likes

Wish I could get back on that fb page. And web page. Enjoyed it while I was allowed to be on. I miss it.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Smoky Blue’s Vendor Zone

check your mail… @scifoc:slight_smile:

PS wrong tag on this entire thread… I do not do juice, I do shots… on request, or what ever is hanging on my site… :slight_smile: This entire thread should be in the vendor area… perhaps?

3 Likes

Passion Fruit Margarita (One Shot) (SmokyBlue) 4% (3-1-20) – I FINALLY got around to this one. First things first, I typically can’t or don’t vape liquor flavors. They never really translated well for me. Fine in the glass, but in the tank ?? Anyhow, as expected, for just over 4%, this one had a full, in my face presentation. Smelling and vaping this proved that nothing really stood out, but it puree’d into a fine medley of sorts. Tons of bright accents, but still had a lot to offer in the body department. NOT being a chill/koolada/ice kinda guy, it surprised me that not only could I vape this (LOL), but it was quite good. And that’s coming from the guy who doesn’t vape liquors, cooling, etc. I don’t think I would have been able to pick up on all the individual flavors in this one. I’d call it a keeper. 9.65/10.

6 Likes

Thanks @SessionDrummer!! It’s one of my favs too… :slight_smile:

Atm I am working on a set of “cold brews” and I think the series might just rock!
So far I have a smoothie and the passion fruit Marg…
There are a few more coming, just in time for spring…

Been picking out woods for my gitties… and managed a jam with friends last night…
My head! omg! :relaxed: too many ideas and never enough time!

3 Likes

I have 5 shots on the way, can’t wait to try them and drop some reviews in this thread, and only one of them has been reviewed already:)

5 Likes

Bring on the reviews @Fishaddict420 !!! If we have one in common, then I’m even more interested to hear what you think.

5 Likes

I ordered:

Omg og
Rice Krispy
Twisted pretzel
Pb cups
Peach Bellini

5 Likes

My first juice I mixed up from @anon84779643 is actually a bonus mix she threw in my order, I had one clean bottle ready to go and I mixed this one first because it had the shortest steep time and it’s also the furthest from my normal mixes you can get, so I was curious…
http://tjek.nu/r/z4Fb
I’ll start out by saying I am just now tapping into one of my other flavor shots after steeping, and I have already ordered and received the flavors to make this fantastic corona juice over and over again lol. The honeydew is fantastic, the pineapple and kiwi combine into a generic “tropical” type of background note that adds complexity and seems to help the honeydew pop. The marshmallow adds the perfect body, and the eggnog adds very slight spice notes that are nothing short of sublime…I normally don’t care for menthols or cold vapes, but it puts the finishing touches on this fantastic juice, I was putting together my order for the necessary flavors before I finished the bottle and hoping they arrived before I was completely out of juice lol 10/10 in my book, will have a bottle mixed up on my shelf for quite a while.

9 Likes

Fish haha!!

Tickled you are enjoying the shots… and you described the Corona spot on!! I am happy you are now outside your flavor house… and I hope you experiment even more! Sometimes change is good… :slight_smile:

Thanks for the super kind words… You just made my morning! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks for sending it as a bonus! That’s something I never would have tried on my own and it’s now my new favorite fruit mix…just cracked open my bottle of omg og, it’s two days early on the steep time and I don’t wanna post about it for fear the flavors I need to buy to make more will sell out before my next check…I’ll wait till day 7 to drop reviews on it and the rest, but omg og is true to its name:)

7 Likes

Lmao!!! Fish I am tickled you are enjoying them!!
OMG!!! :stuck_out_tongue: yeps that one is a morning fav of mine… I make sure I don’t run out :wink:

I do think I need to up my avocado game plans tho… I am def in the mood! :partying_face: :sunglasses: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I think it’s gonna be an evening vape for me…I often get cravings for coffee in the evening but can’t have any or I won’t sleep lol this will scratch that after dinner coffee itch quite nicely I think… but I’ll try it with my morning coffee tomorrow too lol

7 Likes

It’s good anytime, Fish… I keep my coffee pot going all day.
but that omg tends to become an empty bottle real fast! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Ok, I finally have a moment where my thoughts are in order and I also have a spare second lol so here are the reviews of the last few juices I got from @anon84779643

First up is the peanut butter cups 2, I tested it first on my tsunami rda with a single parallel 27g coil at 35 watts, it seemed like it wanted just a little more wattage so I filled my ram squonker with it and screwed the hermetic on top with a 2x26/38 fused clapton, the mouthfeel on this recipe is spectacular…I get all the texture and flavor of a Reese cup minus the slight grittiness of the peanut butter. To be honest it almost comes off like a Reese pie, where you have smooth peanut butter and chocolate coating your mouth, it’s super rich and spot on to what it is intended to be, I will probably be ordering the flavors for this one too, and I don’t have any of them lol.

6 Likes

Next up is omg og, and this flavor really lives up to its name… long story short it’s like taking a sip of a latte right after you dunked a cake donut into it, this one seems to like being below 50 watts so I have been vaping it on my ammit 22 mtl rda with a parallel 28g nichrome coil around .55 on a mech squonker and it’s fantastic. This one doesn’t have 10,000 flavors like the other recipes so it is for sure on the next flavor order, four flavors and a no brainer, just try it and see if you say omg after your first puff like I did lol.

5 Likes