Smoky Blue's Vendor Zone

You are fine… was hoping you did not go blow something up… or what not! :slight_smile:

Congrats on your mix, remember, as it ages or steeps, the flavor will come together a bit more. Sounds like you are on the ball with the cookie sheet! Good idea… :slight_smile:

Yes, put a hold on the books, cleaning house, and about to dip into the insanity pool while my son turns 20 yrs old… omg… time sure does fly… Family and friends this weekend, but will be free Sunday night… :crazy_face: and back to the books on Monday…

1 Like

@anon84779643 Is that your youngest or oldest? I have 6 kids so broad spectrum. One one side of the scale, my oldest makes me look very old. on the other side, my youngest makes me look like I’m still old but had a child with a woman to young for me lmao (my youngest is 16).

This weekend I get to continue sewing… I have to alter 3-4 more pair of pants, a carhartt one piece, and fix my tool bag. I lost 30lbs so nothing fits lmao.

1 Like

hahaha!! isnt that a good feeling tho, Doug?

He is my youngest, definitely a moma’s boy, but my brother pulls rank for him. :slight_smile:
He is already planning his 21… and I am so like ummm no! :stuck_out_tongue:

At least I got off easy, no birthday cake, but he wanted cookies, so cookies I cooked last night… he is set!

1 Like

hahahhaha!!! (trying to learn how to become a seamstress??? lmao). I feel better but my BP is still going up and down like mad. I see the dr about that tuesday. How much you wanna bet he tells me I’m to thin!!!

He specifically said 30-35 lbs… he soooo funnnyyyy (no, not really. He never mentioned anything about learning how to sew!!!).

cookies aren’t bad… when he turns 21… oh boy…

btw… I have like, NO CLUE what prebuilt coils to get. Those are for taste testing right? (This belongs in the “Doug has questions” thread lmao)

2 Likes

I think bp bouncing like that, your body is trying to regulate itself… it will eventually, it’s learning how now.

You need to stay away from the fatty, white sweet things… and sounds like you are doing a fine job!
Btw… men tailors are the best :wink: A dear friend of mine years ago made me a complete black leather outfit and yeps… it was totally awesome! Never did have another one like it. go check your thread… I left a suggestion of the wasp for you… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do a lot more things than just 7 shots, @MysticRose
Atm I am organizing my recipes and creating a few ebooks.
The goal was that my shots rotate out when I can… they will be flipping soon!

Once I get the ebooks done, then my recipes on elr’s other side will straighten out too, maybe!
I do have flavor packs up too, and a sale and giveaway is coming this weekend.
Shipping on the flavor packs can range from 3 days up to 10… as I do not keep them on hand.

I also have another client I am working with, however they are not ready yet.
I do a lot more than just promoting Flavorah and have been extremely busy. :slight_smile:

@scifoc… not sure why you can’t get on the fb page… drop me a pm and lets get it sorted?
I do have a group going, but because I have been busy… its dead quiet… I hope I can get all my work done so I can play around again… Won’t be long! :slight_smile:

I am also into a lot of other things… I burn wood and build guitars. They only have 1-3 strings, but you don’t need a full 6-8 to have fun! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Going to aim for tonight, but if not tonight, tomorrow… will have a book or 2 more up on the site, and
the shots will be flipped tomorrow… as well as a few coupons… and will be announcing where the contests will be… a lot of work tonight, will see how far I get! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Valentine’s Day contests…

If you have issues seeing the contests, dm me… :slight_smile:

One for the ELR group, and one on my FLVFan page…

1 Like

For Valentine’s Day:

Coupon for Valentine’s Day:
Flavor Packs: “flvlove15” will give you 15% off…

Also, the shots have now flipped, and a new free ebook is out…

Your ride: https://flvfan.com/shop/

2 Likes

New post!

Also… FLV contest on my fb page this coming weekend, at some time… come join the fun if you can! :slight_smile:

1 Like

New shots are now up! Go check them out… :slight_smile:

ConUSA only please!!

1 Like

If I have my way haha!! I might just toss another one… will see :wink:
I do have my shots up now, and… actually working on 2 books…
One will be select chosen private recipes, along with how the recipes came about.
The other will be a full set of all of my flavor notes usages and ranges I have done.
Will try to keep the wording rather simple for all, and it is taking some time.
I have over 6 yrs of notes on ultras flavors… so it is taking time for me to dig thru.

3 Likes

The coupon for Memorial Day weekend!!

Sorry I am late… but it’s good to go!

If anyone wants to do custom shots, please pm me before placing your order!

2 Likes

I need to put out my discounts for the Flavorah packs and maybe my shots… Im late! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have been wanting to get a one shot or two of yours but I missed the boat and am broke again. Oh well, life happens but I will. Hopefully someday soon.
:grin:

2 Likes

I like to toss coupons, Dan… so let me know… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oops can’t get there, IDK :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Not sure why…

this is what I see… and my host did a scan just yesterday…

You can always order direct from me too… will check in with my host and see if he sees anything again…

1 Like

Yeah IDK, I’ve been in your site multiple times before, (and I’ve ordered from you with no problems) hope it’s just me🤷‍♂️

1 Like

I might have a bug on it… I can not deal with it till after Monday…
Just told my host it is what it is… I am out of time.
I still have 80+ masks to sew up for my brother… but if you want to slide an order in I can swing it :slight_smile:

1 Like