So I ordered a Thing LOL

Calm down, I didn’t say you were fibbing!!!

5 Likes

No I couldn’t remember the company, but they were sold on fasttech years ago…
it stumpted me last night :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

As one who has never partaken of the fruits of the forbidden foliage, I would never have thought those coils were intended for sparkin’ a fatty. Now I hope the DEA doesn’t view my acquisition of this device as proof I am a hipster ('cuz I ain’t).

3 Likes

I have had 2 dreads put up for later… and no… I do not vape my weed… :smiley:
I put mine in a pipe. I carve pipes on occasion… and I do put other things in my pipe as well as weed… but only rarely…

Im learning how to do the chief atm Phil :wink: My teacher sells them for 75.00 and up. this is tuga nut with burl wood for the pipe…

5 Likes

Why do I see this more and more as you continue to post?

4 Likes

Dang Phil, you got it cheaper than I did at the same place LOL

5 Likes

I’m confused, is that the right link? It’s a long video but it’s pretty much exactly how I plan to do it with the included tool. Looks like a cinch.

3 Likes

Used your advice to find it there though! Thanks.

4 Likes

It was the one with the split cotton that was a little more difficult than the MT. Baker one that Dan was asking about … I think. I’ve had three hours of sleep and just got my grandkids to nap

4 Likes

He did that yes. And I did too… you need to go around that center leg. It’s not tough to do at all.

4 Likes

I’m going to give it the Good Ole’ Girl scout Try LOL, my luck with rebuildables has NOT been great. I was telling Dan that I have very little patience and get frustrated very quickly.

4 Likes

That’s on my business cards. Frankly, that is a big reason I’m trying this RDA. When it comes to things I have to do often repeatedly, I like to make them as simple as possible. This looks like a ‘cupcake without the paper cup’ easy to me.

4 Likes

Fingers crossed. Truly hope the coil jig is easy to use, and that I can figure this out. I might even buy another squonker if I can to dual use it. That would be super nice not having to buy coils at all anymore.

5 Likes

That, and not having to rely on fixed resistances. You build the coil to your specific preferences. Metal, gauge, ID, resistance, wrap count, coil style, etc. And don’t forget- the Dread can take tube coils too if the lollipop eludes you.

4 Likes

That’s what I had problems with … building regular coils, even have a coil master kit LOL I got really frustrated and now use that thing to fix eyeglasses and other stuff LOL I will test the resistance of pre-made coils on it though… oh yeah I’m awesome on building… NOT

4 Likes

Well, I told you my first few coils looked more like Bigfoot nests than vape coils. Just takes practice.

4 Likes

And to not get upset when you do… Period. :slight_smile:

after saying you would never make a coil again… yeps.

4 Likes

Yeah I just need to find the patience and not the need to throw things out a window if they don’t work right the first few times LOL

6 Likes

Many a coil leg has embedded itself into my thumb as I flexed in anger at a failed attempt. You would think after one wire stab, you’d calm down. But no, I have to impale myself over and over before I learned that unchecked anger is a bad idea with thin wire in hand.

3 Likes

I try hard to avoid those myself…
getting poked is no fun, but certainly not enough to discourage or insult anyone. :slight_smile:

6 Likes