So I ordered a Thing LOL

Now that depends on whether you are the poker or the pokee.

5 Likes

this is true… I can imagine thousands of coils laughing maincally while tucked into their boxes now @anon70102222… gee… :stuck_out_tongue: :crazy_face: ooh This new year for me needs more :cake: and :coffee:

Im off to mix up my carrot cake that has no cake in it :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I found an old video from Vaping with Vic on this device and was pretty happy to see him say this was a flavor chaser RDA and it was worth the buy if flavor was your thing. He also had a unique way of wicking it … so another way to go when this comes in. Thought I’d share. https://youtu.be/uudVWLE3G6k

6 Likes

It makes sense; unlike tube coils there’s no slam-dunk way to ensure cotton coverage. Sort of like a mesh in that respect… Packing in the cotton the way he did gets it pushed onto the stove top, so it looks like a decent way to stuff it too. I’ll be experimenting with different cotton stuffs to see which performs best.

6 Likes

Oh my gosh Good Luck :four_leaf_clover: I sure you will get it after quite a few runs :joy::blush:

5 Likes

Or throw it out the window in frustration… we shall see LOL

5 Likes

Question: Are you wanting to use it as an all day vape or just to taste flavors?

5 Likes

Just for flavors. No way I could drip all day it would drive me nuts :slight_smile:

3 Likes

squonk squonk

4 Likes

Ok, that’s what I thought. If you don’t mind some advice, I would just take a pinch of your wicking material and ball it up so that it will fit behind the coil without falling. Then saturate it a vape it. then pull the “ball” out and toss it then burn off any residual liquid from the coil and repeat.

6 Likes

That’s the beauty of it as a tester. I’m looking forward to mine arriving so I can see what you’ve seen all along.

4 Likes

I have been considering a purchase of the Dread for quite a while now. (mostly for the tool) but now I think it just might be a decent flavor tester but I need VG in a bad way and will have to wait on that for now.

4 Likes

Got my Dreads today already. Damn fine little case too. Looking forward to the build.

3 Likes

Absolutely love advice when it comes to RDA’s. Okay I’ll give that a try Dan!!

3 Likes

I got the RTA for that one but wow ya know this dang dread thing WOULD work for a squonker … I swear my hair is blonde some days never crossed my mind!

3 Likes

I only have one mod, so it’s Squonk City for me.

You got the RTA for what one…

3 Likes

I got the RTA to use instead of my tank… the dread for testing flavors :slight_smile:

4 Likes

By the way, the airflow is built to cut off one side if desired, so a single build was considered.

I’m very surprised and impressed with the quality of this thing so far. Well machined, cake and pie easy to build, smart looks. The lame-o multi-tool already rounded off on the first use though, unsurprisingly.

4 Likes

I only built the one set of lolly coils hope mine doesn’t break LOL

3 Likes

do you do the discord thing?

3 Likes