So pissed right now!

You lot… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Seriously.

immodium
mouth

7 Likes
6 Likes

I’m always somewhat right, or there’d never be any point of contention :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bingo!
We have a winner.

Oh look! Another winner!

Most of what is being talked about lately has been covered in the forums by previous “classes” of ELR “alumni” over the years.

Now, if only some of the new class would do their homework before wanting to rediscover the wheel… Maybe they wouldn’t be revving such high rpm’s without any traction. :wink:

9 Likes
8 Likes

This thread is exactly why I love this forum and all the weirdos in it.

8 Likes

does that include me ? :thinking:

5 Likes

Naturally. Guido, even.

4 Likes

ok, i will take that as a compliment anyway :laughing:

4 Likes

I’m still pissed… I think the nic also has a slight odor to it as well. I do have my working bottle stored in the same box as my flavors so there’s that. So if my prior order was clear and now this one has brownish / yellowish looking nic, something happened. It’s not pinkish - it’s brownish yellow.

I feel taken advantage of. Maybe knowing it was the last orders they’d ship they skimp so process or gave me FILO. Fuck

3 Likes

Have you vaped any of it? If not, then do so. If it’s truly off you’ll taste it. If you don’t then there’s no problem.

7 Likes

Whats is FILO??? FIFO = freeze in first out ,

3 Likes

until you try it, i think your overreacting . as was said, even clear nic can taste bad. so color isn’t always an indicator, and a little color is normal. you have a little color.

7 Likes

First in, last out

5 Likes

Seems fine to me bro

2 Likes

Yeah well I’m about done having my posts deleted when I’m usually just replying to someone else’s snark.

Like it’s just fine to be yanking MY chain, but as soon as I respond some snowflake gets their feels all hurt and along comes a mod to prevent THAT from happening.

/spits

1 Like

First in last out

6 Likes

I might be overreacting, I’ve used in a few recipes but my taste buds are challenged at the moment as we are in full blown allergy season.

4 Likes

Bullshit…One post has been deleted not multiple which you are implying imo

7 Likes