SteamCrave Aromamizer Plus v.3 Reviewed by SessionDrummer

@SessionDrummer, excellent review as always mate and the clarity of your photography is spot on, thank you. It’s too big for my liking so I’ll stick with my Supreme V3, had it been the same size as the Plus V2 I would have gone for it.

6 Likes

Buy direct for Aromamizer Plus velocity squonk deck. Must say (add squonk pin)

Buy direct for Aromamizer Plus Postless squonk deck. Must say (add squonk pin)

These may be available from some resalers; however, it may be hard to tell if you are buying the old version(without the machining and pin for squonking), or the new version capable of squonking. I advise careful verification if you purchase anywhere but direct from Steam Crave.

6 Likes

The 30mm V2 LE, wide bore, has a 10mm chimney / tip ID…
Can you drop a 3/8 drill bit down that one all the way to the coil?

4 Likes

Out in the field, let me check when I get back.

4 Likes

Nice review, now i see my rabbit hole getting deeper

4 Likes

Great detailed review, thank you! I agree with everything. It’s a spectacular tank. My only con is it IS a juice hog. More than the v1 or v2. I love big rta’s, especially juice capacity. The fact that they are all interchangeable as far as glass extensions etc. I’m wondering if they will make a mesh and single coil deck with bottom airflow. I don’t use those decks at all, I only ever use the postless deck, but it’ll be an nice option if they do.

7 Likes

Thank you very much, @Fordf150_Angelo, it is very appreciated.

3 Likes

Thanks very much @Lynda_Marie. It is a hog, and I DID think about putting that in the list of CONS, but, honestly, if you buy a 30mm, 12ml capacity tank, you know what you’re in for. Thank you again, and now I’ve seen your SS version, I want one.

4 Likes

@Rocky02852 you talking about THIS one ??

3 Likes

Yeah that’s it, I’d love to get something comparable

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @Lucas_James_Holden, that always means a lot coming from you.

5 Likes

@Lucas_James_Holden after RE-reading your post, I think for me (and maybe you), a GREAT addition, would be a Supreme, with BOTTOM AIRFLOW !!!

5 Likes

You must have read my mind as that is exactly what I was thinking.:slightly_smiling_face: If S.C do make a Supreme with bottom airflow then I can only imagine how good the flavour will be as it’s already damn good, I just hope that they stick with the size of the V3 and don’t make the tank any bigger like they have with the Plus V3. Some of us like smaller RTA’s and the size of the Supreme is what makes them appealing. Let’s keep our fingers crossed mate.

3 Likes

Holding my Supreme in my hand now. Looking at the air flow ring there is only one setting that doesn’t have bottom air flow and the third covers center air flow only.
Being a DTL vaper it covers all the bases. With a little adaption to the center setting ( blocking the top slot of the two) adapts the Supreme full bottom flow for the MTL crowd.

4 Likes

Nice writeup! The SteamCrave Advanced V3 kits is all I have been using for several years now. In fact, I have a couple of them in front of me atop some Thelema’s from Lost Vape as I type. They are simple the best for flavor. I have tried many others before discovering SteamCrave. I like the dual coil deck the best out of all of them using 3mm coils. The juice flow control is what sold me on SteamCrave initially. This feature comes in real handy as it turns out.

6 Likes

Thank you very much @Happy_Man1, and you are right about the juiceflow.

6 Likes

great review, best ive seen. thanks

7 Likes

Thank you very much @bede1, and welcome back.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you very much @karenberys.

2 Likes

@SessionDrummer is one of the best when it comes to reviews. 'Course all the time he invests means no friends, no sex life and his neighbor has to mow his lawn! Poor guy.

7 Likes