Sunshine Coast Strawberries & Cream TimTams

So here i am smashing my brain as to how i can emulate this flavor combination and texture… If i could describe the eating experience of these little beauties, The classic TimTam carries
with it a descent crunch right throughout the biscuit from start to finish, the texture of the biscuit stays right throughout, in this instance the strawberry note is somewhat glazed or iced so to speak almost like a buttercream frosting with a heavy sweet strawberry glaze, all the while that 100% creamy milk chocolate is present throghout. When i stack this experience up next to how vapor sits in my mouth in terms of emulating a similar experience , from beginning to end . From the first bite that biscuit and chocolate is in my face then quickly after comes that strawberry frosting buttercream kind of layer… the strawberry layer is strong and present, with a heavy frosting texture. from here on out all three components are well present to the end being the biscuit, chocolate and strawberry. However after the biscuit is gone done and dusted, im left with a sweet strawberry glaze/frosting kind of note and its quite pleasant :blush: :blush: :blush:

I thought i would share my idea, and see what concentrates you guys think would be in the running for this little number. Im very interested to see what people think would work

hope to hear peoples feedback.

much respect
Shane

10 Likes

You bugger I wasn’t going to go to woolies today :rofl: I’m going to get me some…

6 Likes

awesome brother cant wait to see what yu come up with…

5 Likes

There were a heap of different ones to choose from now. Thought they were sold out but were hidden at the end of an aisle.

8 Likes

awesome here we go… let the games begin…

6 Likes

Damn they are not going to be easy, ate a few but could have eaten the whole packet in one go. :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

None of my chocolates smelt anywhere near Tim Tam chocolate, same with the biscuit and strawberry. Nothing stood out this is the one for this mix.

Had a crack and changed the recipe at least half a dozen times from go to wo. I doubt very much it is close but here’s first one.

6 Likes

@vape4dayz i want me some of them. You guys in the US have so much nicer food/candy than us in the UK

5 Likes

Damn, those look delicious! I have attempted to do a chocolate strawberry a few times in the past but It never quite came together. The additional biscuit/butter cream layers could prove to be a challenge, but I’m on a new mission now so thank you for sharing this!
What store carries these so I have a reference? Are these exclusive to Australian?

5 Likes

He and Marsh are Aussies, mate.

9 Likes

Found them on Amazon, but pricing is a bit much. :frowning_face:

6 Likes

Talk about mark up they were $2.50 Au so about $1.80 US I guess, they don’t miss you if want these yummy things.

7 Likes

Oh I apologise I’m sorry my bad

6 Likes

No worries. It’s a shame, too, because I definitely want those things!

6 Likes

I know they do look good if someone can get close to making it into a vape I’d defo be mixing that up I may have a go at it but I don’t know how it tastes I’m thinking strawberries n cream TFA/CAP Australian chocolate strawberry ripe And another strawberry super sweet but have to have a Couple Attempts

7 Likes

I’ll have to pass on the real thing, so no comparative testing. I’m afraid I’d like them too much and go broke re-ordering. Regardless, the flavor profile is inspiring so I’m going to blindly take a crack at it anyway.

8 Likes

These reminded me of a chocolate sweet I used to love as a kid but haven’t seen for years in the UK. Ruffle bars. They were strawberry coconut covered in a thin layer of dark (ish) chocolate. They would make a great e-liquid. Damn, you’ve started me off.

7 Likes

@Steve68 I remember them they are good they still sell them in pound land image image

8 Likes

Well, sir! I’m afraid I have to disagree with you, there :smirk: maybe a larger variety… Deffo not always nicer! I’ve had some fabulous snacks and sweets from the UK that are just not available here no matter how hard I try!

I’ve actually just spent several hours trying to find a UK supplier of Fox’s Glacier sweets (multi flavor and mints) and traditional lemon sherbets that will ship for a reasonable price to the US…lol

Most don’t ship here and the others charge outrageous shipping fees…sigh.

Oh, well. Guess I’ll just have to get them from Amazon or eBay.

7 Likes

It’s marked private, TZ. It won’t allow a viewing… :worried::no_mouth:

3 Likes

Go to the little wrench. In there is an option to share privately. :+1::blush:

But you gotta remember to share the correct link. The one that says “share private link” or something like that… I don’t remember exactly what it says…:smirk:

5 Likes