Sunshine Coast Strawberries & Cream TimTams

How bout now?

7 Likes

My mum used to work at “Fox’s”. As a child there was always a bowl full of those sweets which as a teenager I used to swap for cigarettes. And here we are. Life is strange sometimes. Good luck on your search.

7 Likes

Well I never. Thanks. I thought they were strawberry coconut. Seems I was wrong. I’m going to get me some. Purely for research purposes, obviously. :wink:

4 Likes

Lol I think you get 3 or 4 for £1

3 Likes

Oh dude these are an Australian delight… but yes i hear yu loud n clear…

3 Likes

impressive, i can see where yur going with the FLV cookies n cream… im short on a few concentrates there first being the MF Dark choc :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: i could sub the marshmallow vanilla for the OOO version i have evrything else though… ill let you know…

3 Likes

I would assume so @TorturedZen which is a shame, the sunshine coast region i live in is proud of our farmwed strawberry fields… hance the courtship of these two iconic food types :joy::joy::joy: but who knows if your super interested in getting your hands on some im sure Google would help you organise a purchase…

2 Likes

looking forward to the outcome brother… i think the real challenge here is to somehow seperate these flvr layers somewhere mid through the vape if we can instil that heavy buttercream/glazed sweet strawberry note. whilst maintaing the textural crunch… we would come very close… but buttercream is there for sure and or Frosting… dont you think @marsh8 ???

2 Likes

Oh my they look YUMMMMMMY… hmmmm that sounds like an intersting profile as well Gawd @marsh8 will be loosing his mind… i can just see him mixing these profiles up like a madman…heheheheh i dont doubt he will nail them as well at some stage down the track… :hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

looks good @TorturedZen… sounds yummy like i was saying earlier my biggest challenge here is somehow seperating the layers so that from the beginning of the vape the chocolate is super prominent… on the back end i somehow need to layer the frosting/buttercream and Super sweet glazed syrupy Strawberry… :scream::scream::scream::scream:

2 Likes

My First Rendition…
Im hoping thr FLV crunch cereal will seperate the frosting and biscuit layer… we will see… this could go horribly wrong…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

This is the flavour that I’ve played with the least in this mix, but seemed like a good fit.
Time will tell, the MF will need time anyway. Does taste nice on the knuckle.

3 Likes

its a shame im short on the MF addition

3 Likes

Oh that is the bomb of all bombs as far as chocolate is concerned. Or so I reckon :rofl:

3 Likes

its super exy yeah

3 Likes

Yeah I coughed up about $300 aussie for 8. It was when our exchange rate was below 60c too. And of course the killer postage.

2 Likes

ohmygawd dude yur a weapon dude

3 Likes

That is a very nice first try. I would like to know what happens…

3 Likes

The Inawera Chocolate (Old Formula) is that the TRUE old formula version? I ask because old formula was taken off the market a few years ago.

4 Likes

No problem, I am so holding myself back from tasting too early, but I keep going back to lick it. That’s a good sign, if only my GC had arrived already :sob:

I was holding back but after posting, couldn’t wait anymore…

I remember @vape4dayz bragging that he still had a stash of the old formula not too long ago.

3 Likes