Super Sunday Mixing Show🎉

Even MF still doesn’t have it, or the Summertime Peach listed …

6 Likes

It wouldn’t hurt to ask but I won’t hold my breath.

7 Likes

Agreed, but you never know. Hell I haven’t even called MF to get some yet, LOL …

5 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes

SD is right …Unt they finish new wrbsite the newest flaves wont be offered thru site. There are a few new ones unlisted Summer Peach , Organic SB , Chocolate Truffle and The BB V Cobbler…

Ty @Iv3shf …I try to NOT add MF to recipes that are being made public . Its just so damn hard lol

6 Likes
6 Likes

Next weeks FOTW is Apple/Cinnamon…
I’ve been working on a Apple Pie Enchilada (to eat :rofl:), came out so good now I gotta do a Vape Version….

10 Likes

That looks good! Slop some whipped cream on it. :ok_hand:

7 Likes

WOW !! That looks tasty. I agree with @TorturedZen …get out the whipped cream. :yum:

7 Likes

With custard and cream… yum!

7 Likes

ICYMI Next Sunday 10-30 will be VSO Flavors with it being Shane’s birthday. We will do chocolate/caramel 11-6.

6 Likes

One Vso flave or all ?? Hopefully just one

4 Likes

Great stuff @DayTimeFrank.

4 Likes

Just one will be fine

5 Likes

I’m doing an All VSO choco / caramel, so I’m all set for 2 weeks :joy:

3 Likes

Oh no, I didn’t know that and made something entirely different. Just ignore. I’m too tired to think up another mix right now.

4 Likes

Did you keep your streak going @fidalgo_vapes I assume so :wink: I missed the end had to go and clean up :poop: at 3 in the morning :rofl:

Testing this one out that I made the other day, only used the FLV Blue Raz a couple of times when I got it but normally around 1%. Just threw in VSO Sour for shits and giggles, mainly because it sits there not being used.

I also have a new CAP Sour Blue Raspberry to try out, which smells very similar to WF

4 Likes

Yes sir…Streak is alive baby

4 Likes