Super Sunday Mixing Show🎉

Bring on the FLUFF @DayTimeFrank !!!

6 Likes

Well ratzzzz! No show. I couldn’t work out anything to make marshmallow the star so I’m glad there are others here who did so I can try them out. I’ve only used it to add sweetness or gloop things up. See ya’ll next week. Have a good one! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

OMG The streak is safe for at least one more weekk

6 Likes

Great more Fluff time, none of my Milk N Honey Fluffernutters panned out… but loving this pairing of MF Grape and FLV Moscato!

7 Likes

Me neither so I’ll be in the bleachers eating popcorn with you. I’ve been on one of my tobacco rolls lately and focused on that.

5 Likes

I actually got a head start on this weeks FOTW with the you know what…

Of course I also mixed up a couple other bangers, but I think I’ll keep them private for the time being :wink:

5 Likes

Lmao…Damn your 100pct sure its Wf is see. I cant doubt it

4 Likes

Fiddy, wasn’t it you that was pushing for the Dragon Fruit this week…
If I didn’t have all my DF’s out last Sunday night (sniff, sniff) I wouldn’t have found it.
So Yes I’m (99.9%) sure, and we owe it all to you,
and @DayTimeFrank of course :+1:

6 Likes

Lol…I cannot take credit , although i would love to lmao.

4 Likes

Well I missed last Sunday’s show (was at the Audubon Society’s Raptor Weekend) but I figured you had your usual influence in the voting… :rofl:

5 Likes

Lmao The Streak Continues…

5 Likes

5 Likes

Bakery Lemon is the Profile for Next Sunday.

6 Likes

5 Likes

I’m sure you had no influence at all with this profile. :wink:

7 Likes

I just vote for what i want and beg for others to do the same lmao

7 Likes

Yeah I wanted that bakery lemon too…and the following week it’s blackberry! Yesssssss :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I like the idea and would have voted the same, threw this one together this morning. Pretty good, I’ll see where it sit in a couple of days, very smooth for a fresh lemon mix.

8 Likes

Hmmmm, I didn’t think of using Custard Cake with Flapper Pie. Now I may find a use for it as solo it was pretty bland to me (Custard Cake). Thanks @marsh8 :metal:

7 Likes

I agree, it’s like the custard and cake are fighting for dominance and neither win.

Nice flavour, no off notes just seemed to be missing something. Part of that I think is a missing top note, hence I thought the lemon would fit and that’s how flapper pie got in there. That one pairs brilliantly with LMP.

I want to see how it pairs with other fruits, but it may get stomped on pretty easily.

I tested it at 4%, been meaning to go back and boost it some more.

Did you get Cookie Crumble? That one wasn’t what I was expecting.

5 Likes