Super Sunday Mixing Show🎉

Yeah, I can’t do lemon so was thinking it may work with some strawberry accents.

I did, but have not had a chance to mix any of my last order yet. I got a few I am interested in so hoping to get to them on the weekend. In what way was it not as expected?

6 Likes

I got a lot of milk and not much cookie, it wasn’t bad but unexpected, almost like powdered milk. May work well in cereals not that I vape them really.

6 Likes

Interesting, I will see what it’s like when I try it. What percent did you test at?

6 Likes

4%, I just tested again must be just over 3 weeks now, more cookie. Still get the milk although it’s not as prominent.
I would be more inclined to help it with other flavours rather than push it higher.

6 Likes

I just did a Simple frosted lemon cake and very happy with the results :yum:

8 Likes

That simply cake is good…I jusy whipoed togetber something as well

7 Likes

Nice… I really need to pick up that VP Chemnovatic :+1:
Oh and the Lemon Pound Cake SSA, how doI NoT have that one! :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Great looking recipe @Rocky02852, thank you for sharing. I’ve still got a bottle of the original Inawera Lemon Cake, it’s an excellent flavour and your recipe looks like a very worthy way of using some of it.

5 Likes

FOTW is Blackberry, I started with this…

But ended up going Far Out with this one and I can’t put it down:

7 Likes

I think i need to add Sweet and maybe drop the SSA ICe Cream for another cream. I also may push the berries or add a red one. I had OOO pie crust at first but changed to TPA CCGC

7 Likes

MF always the usual story, EU no go… has anyone got any udates for a (even rebottled) dealer over here?
By the look of it it can’t even be subbed, paired with Boysenberry it’s the head note, pity it looks good and (naturally) I’ve got everything else…

6 Likes

@Iv3shf …

7 Likes

Unfortunately neither sells the MF Blackberry Vanilla Cobbler :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

@Lucas_James_Holden I know they don’t have it on their websites, but @fidalgo_vapes said he had to actually call MF to get it, so I wonder if the vendors would be the same way …

5 Likes

Even MF still doesn’t have it, or the Summertime Peach listed …

6 Likes

It wouldn’t hurt to ask but I won’t hold my breath.

7 Likes

Agreed, but you never know. Hell I haven’t even called MF to get some yet, LOL …

5 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes