Support New YT Mixing Show

You can use any “add ons”, or additives you want aside from the 8 flavors. Whether it be Ws-23, super sweet, EM…

1 Like

This is our FB page. This is a rundown of do’s and don’ts. If you click the link it’ll bring you right to the post. I don’t know why the link is is a different language, but it’s a real link to the post, in English.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Okay, aside from or in addition to, because…

So can Brown Sugar be considered a sweetener in this case? Or Liquid Amber, Oba Oba as an “add-on”? I guess that’s a yes?

2 Likes

In addition to…

We were just talking about liquid amber last night, let me check with @EyeMSam . Brown sugar would be included in your 8 flavors, and Oba Oba would be as well. (Not add ons).

4 Likes

@Muth My Goal is to Use the Main Flavor then one of its fruit pairings. After the fruit pairing theres are 4 more coulmns…Choose 1 flavor from 3 of the 4 coulmns. After you have fugured this out then you can add other things like a Cookie or a Cheescake or another fruit thats not in the pairings list.

Tricks for utilizing the flavors we use…Example , if you have chosen Cinnamon for your spice and your making a bakery , dessert or whatever you can grab a bakery flavor that has Cinnamon in it and that will be your soice and build out your recipe better.

I hope this helps a little bit

This next one we have Apricot for the flavor and its pairing i chose Plum. The for the Spice column i chose Cinnamon, Nuts coulmn I chose Pecan and misc is either White Chocolate or Vanilla …

My recipe will have

Apricot -
Plum-
Cinnamon -
Pecan
Vanilla

My Recipe is a Apricot Plum Thumbprint Cookie…

Apricot MF
Plum MF
Cinnamon i may use Cap Graham Cracker for the Cinnamon and it will help with the Cookie
Pecan is going to be a butter pecan
Vanilla might be FA Vanilla Cookie or Something else…

Now i have 3 other flavors i can incorporate in to the recipe so I can Use A shortbread cookie for my cookie base , I can add another Apricot , or maybe use something like SB Jam or another flavor to make that fruit like a jam , or whatever.

5 Likes

Yes, I took a mental note of that from last night, thx. I have a grasp on using the rules now but I’m working on one that has a lot of flavors and I was looking for a way to sneak in the Brown Sugar :wink: lmao. Btw, are you using a keyboard? Your spelling has never been so flawless :rofl:

3 Likes

On my phone lmao. I am relaxing and am only doing one thing right now

4 Likes

Will you be using your own thumb?

3 Likes

I was thinking my daughters…Lol , My biggest decision is am i going to use MF Plum or MF Golden Plum ( a flavor i forgot about) btw ty @Ken_O_Where for the reminder

4 Likes

I was just looking at the apricot thumbprint cookies and they look delicious. Use your daughter’s :wink: Doesn’t she like to hang out with you in your lab? Tiny mixer :smiling_face:

3 Likes

So finally this mystery is solved. FB… I thought what are you talking about since there’s no info written on YT. Never had an account there; last time i opened it was probably 10+ years ago.

4 Likes

I know what you mean. The reason I opened an account was to try and find my lost cousins. It’s been 15 years and no sign of them but all my other cousins found me. I finally gave it over to a family member who didn’t want to open an account. She let’s me know if someone is looking for me. I call her my FB manager, ha.

3 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes Okay Fiddy, I finally nailed down a recipe idea. It’s a Turkish desert called Apricot Kuchen (Butter Cake). Now I have to mix and vape and cross my fingers.

Correction: German Desert

5 Likes

Great explanation, thanks Fiddy!

4 Likes

No that’s a hard no lol

Sweetener and Coolants that’s it

3 Likes

Nope those are flavors

Ethyl Maltol, Sucralose, Ws23, etc

3 Likes

I got caught trying to push the envelope, lol. Trying to sneak in an extra flavor.

4 Likes

You’re doing great! I think you’re just over thinking it haha and 8 flavors is plenty!! I’m struggling to even use those up without muddling things

3 Likes

Thank you muth for posting the rules here, fb seemed like the most logical option to post this stuff but i didn’t realize how many people don’t use fb!

4 Likes