Sweetener Blend SB-800

Marketing: 1
BigDisplay willpower: 0
:laughing:

4 Likes

Done… :shushing_face:

3 Likes

They got this to, I don’t know about this to.
But SB-800 sounds much more interesting.

2 Likes

Look the price for 1 liter :scream:

2 Likes

Their Vanillin 100 have a good price to.
I really love this one, I could nearly drink it.

3 Likes

Erythritol whos using it?

2 Likes

That’s what made me curious when I saw the label.

2 Likes

I use to use this , but now if I want to add sweetness then ill use FLV or VSO

4 Likes

Now we got this clarified, who own who :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Faked MB/Chemnovatic products? :flushed:
Lovely. That’s the last thing I would have expected to learn in an email like this…

Thank you for sharing the results of your inquiry!

3 Likes

Data sheet of the SB-800

5 Likes

3 Likes

While waiting to hear about this one, What else is everyone using for their sweetener??? Most I find gunk up my coils. There has to be some out there that slow this down some.

3 Likes

Flv sweetness doesnt gunk up my coils as fast as other sweetener, and its very concentrated.

4 Likes

That’s Flavorah??? I think I have some of that…

2 Likes

Yes, I meant flavorah. Use it low though. I used it at around 0.3-0.5% and it was sweet enough for me.

1 Like

Until I get my SB-800, FLV is still the sweetner for me, which is the best one for my coils.
But still (for me), my flavor sweeteners have different taste and grade. So it always depends on the recipe for me.
I hope I can say goodbye to all my sweeternes when i get the SB-800, but I’m not sure, we will se about that.

I’m always if possible using meringue, Marshmallow etc. if possible and or many of the sweet cream/cookie flavors to.
But in my older days here, i like it more sweet… Strange

Some of my flavors, much sweetness :hugs:

3 Likes

Cotton candy all over again lol, I expected something different… just shows you can’t trust marketing :crazy_face:

I do wonder what the missing %'s are in that composition. There’s room for at least 2.5% of something else. H2O? Other secret flavor components?

2 Likes

FLV Sweetness ads a nice touch of sweetness but I recently bought another little bottle of Super Sweet. Nothing so far can beat that sugar lips feeling you get from it… but it is a sure way to kill your coils quickly.
The choice depends on the recipe. Some just need a little extra and others can use a sugar overdose.

2 Likes

I agree, i think I have 2 or 300ml of the super sweet, but if i can do the recipe without the hard core coil killer, I do that, the other sweeteners i also bought in 100ml.
I usually buy 10ml of flavors i did not try before and if i like them, i always buy 100ml minimum.
I like to have a big stock :innocent:

2 Likes