Sweetener for Less Gunk

It’s not a bad little mod Tim, but sometimes I feel it doesn’t hit as good as my Lost Vape Thelema mods do… Still, I quite like it.

3 Likes

Any particular reason why when there is a top fill option?

1 Like

Yes, on the OG Berserker the top fill was a relatively new feature for the time and was not hugely successful. When the top cap is done up after filling it can create a positive pressure in the liquid chamber flooding the atomiser and forcing juice out of the airholes. This is especially prevalent when using the 4.5ml or bigger set-up, but can also occur with the 2ml option.

3 Likes

Thank you, I had a feeling you might say that. I noticed some leakage after using the top fill. The AF ring isn’t very airtight. I noticed that when I took a pull with the AF closed down and got air. I’m used to bottom fill anyway because of my KFs so no issue for me. I’m glad I finally got to these after all this time. Thx for your help.

3 Likes

@lanc13 Are OG Berserker MTL RTAs still on the market?

3 Likes

@muth no they are long gone off the market now. I got around 4 of mine new and the other 3 I found in buy/swap/sell sites.

3 Likes

I think I’m going to look in the classies. I wouldn’t mind having another but I’d really like to find the 7.5ml Fatboy for them. I haven’t had much luck.

3 Likes

Only place I could see them now is on Amazon de which is Dutch or Denmark I think…

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Replacement-Glass-VandyVape-Berserker-Pyrex/dp/B08TRN3WL3

3 Likes

Can I order from Amazon overseas and use my Prime account for free shipping? :grinning:

3 Likes

Ever the optimist muth. Lovely trait to be blessed with.

3 Likes

One can only hope, ey?

3 Likes

Depends on whether they even ship to your location from there. But I have used the US Amazon and gotten free shipping here using Prime… can’t hurt to try :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I checked it out and it was a no go. That Amazon (it was Germany) does ship to the US but that item doesn’t ship. I searched, using Amazon internationally, and there are other countries who ship to US and Amazon has instructions on how to do that. I just need to find someone who has what I want and can/will ship to me.

3 Likes

Though they don’t have them listed there, the business on Amazon has an Ebay (US) store so perhaps you could message them through the contact seller link and ask about if they would consider selling and sending through there. All depends on how far down the rabbit hole you are wanting to go… :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

https://www.ebay.com/str/diy24h

Link may look weird (no preview) but it is safe :grin:

3 Likes

The SL Class is very nice …

2 Likes

Thx I really appreciate that. I don’t mind rabbit holes, I spend a good deal of my time in them.

3 Likes

And why not?

5 Likes

@lanc13 I messaged the seller on Amazon so we’ll see. Thx for all your help and links. I really appreciate it.

4 Likes

@muth Pleasure is all mine. :grin:

4 Likes

You can usually find old gear on the ecf classifieds

5 Likes