The ELR Pay It Foward Thread

If nobody else id take it. I only have 4 of thise flavors and a some i was gonna buy next tine i order. Id def be willing to re pif the ones i have and add a few of my own

7 Likes

I know that I’ve mixed a few of Provapes recipes over the years. All have been really good top quality recipes.

8 Likes

Ill alwsy credit Him , KenOWhere , Alisa, Amy2 for what i know. There were a couple others like Strnmixer ,Beaufort Batches and DarthVapor who helped me but the 4 i named first spent so much time and answered so many questions.

7 Likes

I’d posted this in the Vape Mail thread, but it also really belongs here. @INOIROC and I were talking, and I had thought he was going to send out a coil or two, but he ended up sending an entire box full. I WILL be putting these under the bright lights, and hi-res’ing them when I have the time. I appreciate it, and look forward to trying them out in the new RDA, and in my ED.

13 Likes

Didnt even think to do this until i saw the post above but thanks @rcleven for the coils. They def came in handy and helped me find what i like.

10 Likes

Speading some holiday joy. I have a Kayfun lite plus V2 RBA mint condition and a few flavorings. Let me know if anyone just getting started wants it

9 Likes

I may see if someone on the diyordie fb group would like this as well since i know theres more new people to vaping there. Ill wait a little bit though. I was hoping to get it to someone in need before christmas

9 Likes

Vanilla being my FAVORITE juice type by far, I was very interested in This Thread that was created by a gentleman who was new to me, but has been around the game a very long time…

I watched as he formulated different recipes, tweeking this and tweeking that and he finally came up with what he said was the ULTIMATE Vanilla juice ever…

I was PUMPED to see what he came up with- and then he dropped the recipe… YASSSSSSSS!!! But wait… Sweet Rice?! Wtf?! I DON’T HAVE THAT FLAVOR, OR THE OoO Vanilla Marshmallow!!! Grrrrrrrrr!!!

Just like the rest of us, “We’ve all been there” I left like I didn’t need to spend another who know how much $$ on more flavors that I may never use, or even want to buy.

So I send the chef a message… I let @STR8V8PING know how interested I was in his recipe- and would he be interested in whipping me up 100mls for some Greenbacks… He quickly responded with “How about I make you a One-Shot and send it your way?!” I was like… HELL YES BROTHER!! SEND THAT SHIT MY WAY!! How would you like me to send you a little money?! Zelle, Paypal, whatever… He said “Absolutely Not” “This is on me- and Happy Holidays!”

Needless to say, this just arrived in my mailbox this morning…

I seen postage from NYC and I KNEW what was waiting for me inside!!

Not only did Chris send me the Vanilla Taffy One-Shot, but he also sent me a One-Shot of Golden Shower!! I never thought I’d say I’d enjoy a “Golden Shower” but this is going to be awesome, so THANK YOU CHRIS for spreading the love brother- and PLEASE!! If you need ANYTHING do not hesitate to ask. I appreciate your time- and your generosity!!! :metal::metal::metal::muscle::muscle::muscle::blush:

11 Likes

Glad it arrived saftely. I wanted to send you a bigger bottle but i need to order more marshmallow vanilla.let me know how you like it

10 Likes

Outstanding @D.Sims, and @STR8V8PING.

Doesn’t everyone say this ^^^^ ??

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Not sure if it would be beneficial or not, but I would pop for a BIG ASS BOTTLE and cut it down between us here if anyone is interested?!

5 Likes

Its prob one of the flavors i go through the quickest

5 Likes

Theres a seller on ebay that sells it in bulk size for cheap.

Damn i just went to pick up some from there but they are out of mm vanilla

5 Likes

I just remembered ooo lowered there prices so i think its the same as on ebay now

5 Likes

OOO has nothing larger than 2oz. Anything larger is marked sold out.

5 Likes

I’ll go in on that @D.Sims.

3 Likes

Outstanding @STR8V8PING, good job on spreading the joy :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Thanks Dennis @McDuckie , you made my day for sure. I was expecting a Elder Dragon but i thought the box i got felt a bit heavier. IT WAS. Thank you for all the goodies. That was super generous. I will put them to good use.

16 Likes