The one thing you hate about mixing.. List it here!

I’ve got a few flavors from end 2016 that are still good, I used one today, nothing wrong with it. Still worth playing around with them. You’ll know soon enough which ones are duds and which ones are still OK.

4 Likes

Oh sometimes I find bottles in my car, left over from pubs bars and concerts and im like oooh lookie… but as far as knowing what a flavor will turn out to be… fully steeped with not much change… 3-5 days…

I do love my Flavorah! <3

mmmm nopes… but I did change it on fb :slight_smile: and I can see it here,… dunno…

2 Likes

My guess is that if chemical reactions (over and above simply comprehensively mixing) take place within a given juice brew, there is are no specific guarantees that (some) reactions might not continue to proceed. Thus, it seems that each individual brew (wherein such reactions occur) might have an “end” as well as a “beginning” date following mixing the components (distinct for each and every combination of components). This (of course) would not be great news for those with cabinets chocked with flavorings. “Vape it, or lose it”.

The most recent time I changed my Avatar, I think (IIRC) that I might have needed to log-out and back in for it to show. There was some issue - I think more than refreshing main forum page. Your avatar (still) remains a generic (blob-like) symbol at this end. Same thing happened to (only one) other member yesterday. Weird.

3 Likes

Hey @Chef_Johnny

Would much like to know which ones are still good. I buy smaller bottles to rotate the flavors with new bottles when they run out. But if I can buy a bigger bottle and know for sure it will last 50 months. I’d prefer to do that. Please let us know. :wink:

3 Likes

Yes, because there are some which seem better than others.

5 Likes

That sun beaming on them will ensure that they will be duds :wink:

6 Likes

Oooh!
Good call!

3 Likes

Steeping and cleaning must get a scale looks easier and better.

4 Likes

And getting the flavor you want but cant :joy:

2 Likes

Not to mention unstoppable Cosmic Rays, Muon Storms, increasing in intensity with altitude above sea level.

5 Likes

I hate that I get distracted ordering cool stuff like more flavours etc but don’t order the boring stuff like VG.

12 Likes

When people/family forgot you existed until they find out their shops might not be selling flavored vape juice anymore.

"Hey man, I know we haven’t talked in a few months,

• oh yeah, whats up?

do you still mix?

• yeah, I still dibbly dabbly

Think I can get some juice?

• uh, how much?

…like a gallon, for free, how about 10 bucks?

• whut?

you said it was cheaper than buying store bought, that stuff sucked, just like you said, anyway, how about it?"

11 Likes

God dang it, read this out loud and anyone who uses “It adds pazazz”, this is what you sound like hahaha

4 Likes

that bottle looks like some of my 60ml bottles from NR…im a cheap.bastard when it comes to buying bottles

3 Likes

I’ve been using that bottle for VG for nearly 2 years :rofl:

6 Likes

What i hate about mixing is my nonexistence attention and forgetting what flavor I just added or grabbing the PG instead of the VG and not catching myself in time.

8 Likes

I’m a newbie but I’ve been lining my flavors up in a row, using them order on my recipe, then as each one is used, I put it back in my holder… It works for me.

8 Likes

Hey Ed, welcome to the forum. For me, my one thing I hate is when I forget to change the bottle size from 15 ml to 120 ml and my brain doesn’t pay attention to the recipe enough to figure out what I’ve done until it’s time to add my vg/pg in LOL

9 Likes

I hate all the dishes…because I’m too stubborn to change to weights…:joy:
I tried once and f`d up in about 5 seconds…

7 Likes

I hate cleaning bottles. I’ve given up and just throw them away and buy new now :frowning: Such a waste of money, but I just couldn’t keep up.

7 Likes