This is hard how do i enter

Continuing the discussion from [GIVEAWAY] Win VOOPOO Drag Kit, Enjoy wonderful vaping:

yes, they are Awesome!

blue

1 Like

reply in this thread [GIVEAWAY] Win VOOPOO Drag Kit, Enjoy wonderful vaping

2 Likes

that’s what i can’t figure out. it’s my first time and I can’t find a reply button.

1 Like

If u dont have member status, iam sry but u cant enter

2 Likes

ok that’s probably it. thank you.

1 Like

thank you, I have 4 of my own recipes posted and spend time here reading and learning. I’m serious about learning to mix. Thanks again for your time.

3 Likes

I sent you a invite to the actual giveaway, that should eliminate the option of you being unable to post there, as of yet.

However participating in the forum activities (giving likes, posting, reading,etc) should get you to member fairly quickly. Hope we see you do that and maybe it will work out like that.

Welcome to the forums tho :wink:

5 Likes

always enjoying seeing new mixes, u can share in threads like: What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part II)?
and if they may need work you can get thoughts by others: Summer Vapes 2017 ! Let's see them WIPs & Recipes
Gl to u!

3 Likes

thank you, you are awesome, I come here quite often to read and look at recipes. I’m still figuring out some of it. This website has been a huge help to me.

4 Likes

cool i sure will.

2 Likes

Np, let me know if it works, if not maybe tagging you can help. I remember as I were new some ppl did that too, but only way I could enter was clicking the link via email notification.

Enter Giveaways on that particular thread, and be sure to pay attention to the Vendor’s Instructions for entering. :wink:

3 Likes