Turning Food Desserts Into Vape Recipes

Do you like this flave…i have it on the way

2 Likes

…just to be humorous :wink:

This is what most people envision when someone suggests a NET liquid! :joy:

7 Likes

@Amy2 made a similar post back in the day when I was really rough around the edges. That idea was really helpful for gaining knowledge of flavor pairings. I learned a lot with that mixing method. You might get some good ideas there also…

7 Likes

Thanks so much, Pro. I loved Amy so much she was one of my fave folks. Definitely checking that out!

4 Likes

I scrolled through some of my old post in that thread and I wouldn’t attempt some of those recipes again without updates/remixing with newer flavors.

5 Likes

I’m so with you, I look back at some of the stuff I made back in 2015 and yeah no way I’d use the same flavors now. The only one that kind of stood the test of time was an old strawberry shortcake I made. I remember being so giddy about getting in these flavors that I had to order from the UK thinking how cool it was to get them first in the USA LOL

5 Likes

I also liked perusing beverage recipes for ideas. I made a lot of good mixes that way.

6 Likes

Yes! Cocktail recipes are just as much fun as desserts… There’s so many of them out there you never run out of ideas.

5 Likes

I hadn’t either @authormichellehughes. Great news is, it’s ON the deck now !!

3 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I LOVE this one. VERY unique, and in the DIY world we live in where most “corns” are just, well, “corny”, this one stands out.

I can’t wait to hear what you think of it.

6 Likes

I knew you would have an answer for me …TY …Do you remember what kind of sweet taste there was ? Maple , Honey , Sugar ??

4 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes It’s been a while hehe, but if I said honey that wouldn’t be entirely true, maybe honey-like, but no honey taste ?? Does that make sense ? It wasn’t a frontal assault like Suc.

3 Likes

Makes complete sense…

3 Likes

Thanks heaps @authormichellehughes.
I’m still struggling to make a good juice but enjoy trying still, I often would find things I like then just lay it out even if I don’t own the flavours I’d just lay it out with the flavours I’d want to use then overtime work on picking the flavours needed up. I appreciate the knowledge and experience you peeps have.:+1:t2:

4 Likes

For a quicky hard candy fix use this:

FW Hard Candy and any fruits. Forest Fruit, TFA Wild Blueberry, Watermelons, and my new favorite is TFA dragonfruit.

6 Likes

Thanks OP Im new to the whole diy juice thing. I started off with lemon tart which was probably a huge mistake. I started with just 4 flavours. TPA Graham cracker clear, FA cookie, FA meringue and FA lemon sicily. After my first batch i realised biscuit was way too high. The recipe I went with originally had Graham cracker clear at 6%. All you could taste was a really concentrated biscuit flavour with a hint of lemon. So I made up another couple of batches with less biscuit, went down to 4% then 3% but that was still a little bit strong and really just tastes of lemon biscuit at its best. I added a few more flavours to try for a more tart profile from other recipes i had seen and also got a couple more biscuit flavours to try. FW bavarian cream, TPA cheesecake Graham crust, FA custard pi, inawera biscuit. So i tried a recipe with what i thought was smaller amounts of the 4 biscuits together 0.75% Graham cracker clear, 0.75% Graham crust, 0.50% cookie and 0.25% biscuit. This was still a little strong but a lot closer. Looking at one of your crust profiles gives me the idea to now reduce the cracker clear and Graham crust by 0.25% each and try again. So thanks very much for this wonderful list :grinning:. If I ever get this right I will post the recipe here as thanks :grinning:

7 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Chris17585.

5 Likes

:wave: SessionDrummer… thanks for the welcome :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome @Chris17585 , looks like you are getting a handle on the “less is sometimes more” part of mixing. :smiley:

4 Likes

Hey @Ianc13, thanks also for the welcome. I have definitely got the bug lol. Keep thinking about my next flavour list or recipe i may like lol. Ive had some success with a simpler bubblegum recipe. Id seen various bubblegum mixes and fancied a blueberry

TPA bubblegum…5.00%
TPA blueberry (candy)… 2.50%
Inawera blueberry…1.50%
FA lemon sicily…0.50%
FW Bavarian cream…0.50%
CAP Super sweet…0.50%

My first vapable juice so its just encouraging me to keep going with the lemon tart and more :yum: :raised_hands:

5 Likes