Using drill for mixing

I never thought about that. The eroding…I use mostly glass from Amazon.i get 24 15ml bottles for like 18bucks l… but I have mixed in plastic with the drill.

3 Likes

Not 100% sure @FL_Vaper. I tend to use the 120ml bottles almost always. My 30’s for testing I’ll just shake… Until now… XD

4 Likes

I’m used to seeing some sort of color change when steeping commercial juices, which is why I made the comment about the black PET bottles.

I Googled “clone gorilla” and came up w/ a spreadsheet and some stuff used for hydroponics. Now I’m curious which has to do with bottles/price of bottles.

2 Likes

Try clone chubby gorilla bottle

1 Like

@FL_Vaper if you’re looking for wide mouth, and don’t want to pay the Gorilla markup, DropperBottles.com has wide mouth PET and LDPE’s.

https://dropperbottles.com/collections/boston-round-plastic-bottles/products/pet-big-mouth-boston-child-resistant-tamper-evident-case-of-100-includes-caps-tips

https://dropperbottles.com/collections/boston-round-plastic-bottles/products/ldpe-big-mouth-boston-child-resistant-tamper-evident-case-of-100-includes-caps-tips

https://dropperbottles.com/collections/cylinder-style-plastic-bottles/products/v3-big-mouth-bullet-tamper-evident-child-resistant-100-count-includes-caps-tips

4 Likes

I’ve seen comments/debates about this over the years. Is this something I should worry about? Which is better to get, PET or LDPE? What kind of plastic is used for concentrate bottles?

3 Likes

Pet. Ldpe is the softer ones, with the pores.

2 Likes

@FL_Vaper like @delltrapp said, if you’re worried about leaching, breakdowns PET is much better.

2 Likes

How quickly can leaching occur? I’ve got a fuckton of LDPE bottles in various sizes. Would they work for the SFT, then use PET for everything else? (yay, MORE stuff to buy!)

3 Likes

I’ve still got some CAP flavors in their original LDPE bottles, and you can notice a slight darkening in them, so air penetration for sure. Leaching ?? Unknown.

I try to keep most of my flavors in PET or glass, and I still use LDPE for SFT.

2 Likes

K whats SFT?

3 Likes

Sorry @ladycrooks Single Flavor Tests.

2 Likes

@SessionDrummer thanks!

2 Likes

Look at you all busybusy with the new recipes every other day :smirk:

:hugs::upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I keep deleting them too. I don’t want to post them if they’re shit either. Haha!

4 Likes

It’s okay: at least you’re creating your own original recipes: not just copying other people’s then changing a few percentages :blush:

2 Likes

My GOD Deltrapp do you ever sleep?

Always liking posts around the clock like soone kinda machine, and stopping me ever making #1 in the “Most liked by…” section of anyone’s profile :angry:

:smirk:

2 Likes

it’s actually 16:40 here

2 Likes

wait, it’s 15:45. so sleepy.

3 Likes

I was gonna say: though I babw no idea where in Indonesia, I know it’s too the east of Oz generally since PNG is above us, so it’d have to be WA time or a few hours behind…

Almost a spot on guess too.

Why I’m such a godlike bot detecting machine you know :smirk:

2 Likes