Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Yeah i would be very pissed off. We all know they don’t ship empty boxes. At least I’ve never had that happen.

1 Like

My hubby suprised me yesterday with this beauty:

Phenotype L RDA

Product Features:
22mm Diameter
Two Post Design
Deckmilled Negative Post
24K Gold Plated Positive Post
3mm Diameter Postholes
Inset Flathead Screws
4mm Deep Juice Well
Quad Vertical Airflow

• 3mm Wide by 6mm High
  • Adjustable
    PEEK Insulators
    Gold Plated Contact
    Stealth Delrin 510 Drip Tip Adapter
    11mm Competition Bore Delrin Drip Top

Can’t wait to get some Titanium wire now!

8 Likes

You should contact your postmaster’s office and lodge a formal complaint by phone call and in writing. See if the next one arrives empty.

Did you get your prize yet?

No, not yet. I’m sure it will take a lil’ bit.

I do not think it has been getting stolen from my location, the first package I received it had a ink stamp that said it was received that way from my local post office.
I couldn’t imagine that they would confiscate it as they would a controlled substance, so somebody has to be stealing it.

Got the last vape-mail for now today :grinning:

Also got my nic so guess what I’m doing tonight :laughing:

6 Likes

Got our VTC and Goblin Mini’s today. This VTC is even smaller than my Dovpo 50w mini’s, nice. Im really liking TC mode, works great with the 316L build i already had in the RDA’s.

Goblin Mini has a tiny build deck, this should be fun, hehe.

5 Likes

@JoJo I absolutely love this thing, thank you for the suggestion. Working great with 316L, tho i am sick right now so all i can vape is heavy menthol. Wife is so sick she hasnt gotten out of bed.

Got all of my stuff from ECX as well. These bottles they used for MF are total shite. WTF were they thinking?

3 Likes

Yay!! I can’t take credit though, the lovely folks around here pressured me into it. Just sharing the vudget strain. :wink: Glad you’re liking it. Sucks about being sick, though. The two of you need to get better soon! And a shame about the bottles. We should rally and complain to the management! LoL Only half kidding…should probably say something to ECX about it. Usually their bottles are okay. :confused:

2 Likes

Get feeling better bro.

1 Like

I rebottled after my 1st mix with them.

Ive done the same, couldnt get anything to come out of them. They should have put them in LDPE if they were going to use the European style dropper. Im with @JoJo, im going to email them about this tho i probably wont order from them again unless they have another sale.

I was just looking through my MF stash, i have used the Vanilla before. I didnt realize that i had two bottles, derp. Even have some recipes where i used it and tasting notes that basically say, “Got damned best and most realistic vanilla ever, order more.”.

3 Likes

Much thanks, everyone the wife works with was sick last week and now we are. The crappy part is that i wont some reddit giveaways and got some liquid from a new vendor to try out. I cant taste anything but vanilla and menthol right now. Odd that i can taste vanilla but not much else…

2 Likes

OK…I’m going to say it…here I go…

I am set and will not need to order anything else for at least a year or more! (outside of some flavor refills)

My vape mail consisted of 2 liters of nicotine, 2 gallons of VG, 2 more crowns (totaling 6), over 50 uwell .25 SS coils, a 2nd istick 100w, 12 HE4s and the cherry on the top will be my Wismec Reuleaux DNA200 due to arrive in the next few days!!

I am a happy vaper!! For the first time since starting this adventure there isn’t a thing that I want/need! So now the family doesn’t have to eat hot dogs or english muffin pizzas anymore! lol

I know a lot of you guys have me beat but I am fully stocked now!!

1 Xcube II
1 Xcube II
1 istick 100 watt
1 istick 100 watt
1 istick 50 watt
1 Wismec Reuleaux DNA200 :smile:
1 TFV4 with a bunch of tri/quad coils
2 Black Crowns
4 SS Crowns
2 Nautilus
120 BVC coils
1000s of plastic bottles
80 Amber bottles
20 Cobalt bottles
100s of flavors
Digi
D2 charger
D4 charger
A lot of old tanks/drippers/misc

So I am done with vape mail for a very long time now! (Yes I can here you guys laughing and saying OK in a sarcastic tone)

4 Likes

I’m not sure if we have the same version of Cthuhla. It’s this one: http://www.desire-ecig.com/RBA-RDA/Cthulhu-RTA. But, I did get mine from Fastech like you. I made myself a note that to dismantle it you must remove the bolt that is under the top-fill part. Don’t know if that will help you. Also-- note: It has the most tiny Allen wrench of all my RBAs - so don’t loose it! I love mine. It’s lovely. I’m using it right along with my Aromamizers, TFV4 and Crown tanks. All other tanks I have just don’t give me the flavor, so I’ve stopped using them. When I have to take pliers to a tank to get it apart, I put a fat rubber band on it to protect it. Recently I bought some “Plier Tip Covers” at Sears for about $3, but I haven’t tried them yet.

I’ll say you are. I own a vape shop and you have twice the mods I have for personal and twice the tanks as well. Maybe that’s my problem. I feed the wife real food. Guess I need to learn from a real pro…lol

2 Likes

Yeah @ringling you would be surprised how long a woman and 2 children can survive off of saltines, hot dogs (no buns) and water :wink:

I will be the first to admit I have a little too much for 1 person hehe but hey! I now have a mod for each tank!! lol

2 Likes

Ok, let’s see if I have this straight. Those are Turkey, Pork, or a mixed meat Hot Dog. Also, do Saltines without salt cost less? ROFL…

3 Likes

LMFAO!! Actually I couldn’t afford the all beef or the mixed dogs, so I went to the Asian market and bought some of theirs! It was a bit strange though because my son bit into something hard and when he pulled it out it said “Fido” on it? strange…

As for the saltines…buy them with no salt it is cheaper!! I find that if you go for a 20 minute jog and then rub the crackers on your arms, they never know they were unsalted :wink:

I got this shit down to a science sun!!! And that’s sun, S.U.N not S.O.N, cause you shine baby!!!

1 Like