Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Fido, haven’t heard of that brand Hot Dogs but worth a try. Tell me, what are your thoughts on Semi Meat Products? One could really save a buck there, don’t you think? Also, I hear tree bark and dandelions make great meals, any thoughts? That’s a great idea for adding salt to crackers. I’m so glad I have a master to get pointers from…

1 Like

Now you know how I won the James Beard Award!! Haha that’s not chicken you’re eating! :imp:

I actually can’t tell if you were asking a serious question or not? lol It could go either way :wink:

Dandelion greens are great! As far as bark goes, I have only used cinnamon.

Whatever you do, don’t ask me how I make chocolate covered saltines…

All in good fun…lol I am aware that dandelions are edible. My grandmother loved them. Guess I better save some questions for the master for later. Don’t want to wear out my welcome…lol

1 Like

Thanks Joya. @jimk had some very helpful tips that you may want to keep in mind. He had me put the chimney and base assembly in the freezer for a few minutes and then it came right off. He suggested a little bit of chapstick to keep the threading smooth and it works great! The chapstick is petroleum based so it may damage the o-rings over time so use with caution.
I happened to have an old fan belt in the garage that I cut into strips in case I have to use pliers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Btw, it took me a while to figure out the wicking, but now, I just love this thing! Gotta get the V2 model now.

1 Like

Woohoo! Got it today. The wife called and said there was a box for me and I faked a stomach ache to get out of work early and race home to play with it. That was very fast shipping! Thank you very much.

Can’t play with it yet. Wife wants to go grocery shopping first.
…stupid groceries…:anguished:

2 Likes

Good stuff! :smiley:

1 Like

XCube Mini 75W in black and steel :slight_smile:

Also TF-STC2 - Dual coil stainless steel heads for the TFV4! I hope they’ll provide good flavor! Dunno why it says “Clapton Coil Prebuilt” on the front - they’re just dual coil SS as far as I can tell…

(review coming for this shipment!)

5 Likes

Some are new ones for me.

6 Likes

Ahh. More mail today.

9 Likes

Uh huh… we have ALL said that. LOL Good luck with it.

2 Likes

No but but but for realsies this time :wink:

1 Like

I’ve said it. We’ve all said it. For me it’s been mostly with equipment. When I bought my 4th Aspire Nautilus I said the same thing. When I got my Sigelei 100W that’s it, I don’t need any more mods ever. Said the same when I got the Orchid RTA. I think I thought I might have said it about the Aromamizer RDTA. Now I’m looking at the Mutation X RTA again. When will it ever end? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Right there with ya. I told my wife I wasn’t going to mix anything in December. Take a month off and vape what I have. …
And here I sit with my ELR shopping list open in one window, and BCV open in another.
It never stops, IT NEVER STOPS!. LOL

Edit: Actually, I could probably not mix for a year and have plenty to vape. Shhhh Don’t tell her!

4 Likes

Well look at it this way. You got plenty of steep time with all your juice lol. My wife says the same thing. She will be ok :wink:

2 Likes

I know hehe I’ve said it the last 3 orders too :wink: THIS time I really do not need anything, at least equipment wise, but a flavor order to refill a handful of things!

Other than that, we be sittin pretty yo!!

That mabey, but what do you WANT?

2 Likes

Actually there are only a few flavors that I need to order as replacement (about half a dozen). One flavor I want to add to my stash in bulk (Italian Cream (HS)), and I have been threatening to order Cactus (INW) for some time now, as well as Taro (TPA). My stash is up to 228 flavors. I am going to put a cap on it at 250 flavors. With that many crayons in the box, I should be able to color in something besides black and red. hehehe

2 Likes

Exactly. There was a show on Syfy called Defiance. There was a bar named… “Need\Want”
Perfect!!!

1 Like

Just stop with the threats homeboy. Get you some cactus.You WILL NOT be disappointed!

Yea, its in the cart. LOL

1 Like