Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Ya it’s pretty slick the juice is awesome too …only tried this one so far .

4 Likes

No problems with my 50w. It does require some ramp up time with thicker wire, and the ohm meter seems to be off by .1, but otherwise no issues. I’d buy another one

1 Like

love the elegant finished look of these. very James Bond-ish

Guys,Gals, I’m afraid I have some bad news for ya. If you’re a Aspire fan that is. The new Aspire ESP 30w is having a problems. They are becoming stuck on 11 watts and you can no longer adjust the wattage. Major flaw people. Better wait for Version 2…

1 Like

Thats too bad, very nice looking device and would match my wedding ring.

Not bad, but the Defender is much better looking. I’ve see both close up…

1 Like

Oh man, those are some neat bottles. They look like tarot card zippos. Perfect for sticking in a pocket. I’m so jealous.

1 Like

Ya they are nice to slip in the pocket . Great juice too

1 Like

You guys seen the UD Zephyrus yet? This is one ill buy, dat airflow!

*youtube vid.

4 Likes

My latest concentrate Vape mail order.

Also ordered some
24g, 28g and 32g kanthal.

J

3 Likes

That’s on my to do list. I saw a review on youtube.

1 Like

Another Vape mail order for me.

J

1 Like

Mmmmm…tobacco mix?

Got my new flavors today! I opened the bubble mailer and HOLY MOLY…hello custard! :yum: My room smells like a bakery.

Vanilla Custard v1 and v2 (Cap), Jasmine (FA), Catalan Cream (FA), Vanilla Bourbon (FA), Banana (FA), Cinnamon Ceylon (FA), Butterscotch (FA), Fuji Apple (FA), and Caramel Candy (TPA) cuz I’m almost out.

I can stop whenever I want…I swear! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

not bad at all

4 Likes

Got Vape Mail Too!

My 2nd Goliath and the Chuthulhu RTA. GOT FLAVORS TOO!

In the words of Ice Cube from NWA
“TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY”

6 Likes

Cthulhu!!! I’m jealous …the vape gods hate me I think …or maybe it’s just the post office

2 Likes

Me too! Wanna go to a VA meeting?

3 Likes

Love the packaging.

If they hate you then they must want me dead. They blessed you with all that free juice and I’m having to pay for everything. It’s not fair. :rage:

4 Likes