Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Thanks @JoJo, the date 5-27, so hopefully it will arrive by then to make my bday a lil extra sweet!!

2 Likes

Gonna mess around with the temp control a little more now

1 Like

Just ordered some tempered ni200
Supposed to be easier to work with???

2 Likes

Gemini! And this would explain why you would be the Clapton King! And your never ending search for gear. And a host of other tale-tell signs of the Gemini.

Nothing bad, mind you; I just love finally discovering a persons star sign after much discourse.

3 Likes

My wife is Cancer. It’s unbelievably scary how true the traits are with her sign!

1 Like

Thanx for the link, gotta try it.

I actually got the link from @Jimk…but yeah we’ll see how much easier it is?

1 Like

Got Mail!!! Finally got my Focalcig order.

This Rampage RDA is going to be a beast!

5 Likes

Vape Mail Tuesday’s.

Don’t you just love them lol.

Restock of 28 and 32g kanthal with an additional new gauge for me of some 24g.

Should be vape Mail Wednesday’s tomorrow too with flavours.

Then in about 6-7 more days for my FT order.

J

2 Likes

I’m leaving Thursday for my sister’s and will be gone for 9 days. I won’t be home to get my vape mail. :sob: It’s the only thing keeping me from ordering more things! LoL I’ll just have to sit and be envious and live vicariously through all of your goodies. Btw @NewDrip, I’m curious to hear what you think of the Magma. :smile:

4 Likes

I haven’t cleaned and wicked it yet. Looks like the airflow is restrictive tho. I’ll probably drill larger air holes in it. I’m planning on using it to test flavors. I will let you know once it’s set up.

2 Likes

I’ve seen that guy in person last weekend. The hood is a really great idea I think…

1 Like

@NewDrip Since i am incapable of building a clapton coil because of carpal tunnel and would love to try one would you suggest i buy a roll of prebuilt clapton wire? Ive seen it for sale at a couple places but thought i would ask the coil master first.

2 Likes

I’ve never shopped for claptons before so I don’t know how to advise you on that subject. If you like I can build some for you if you want. We all family here and it’s nothin for me to make. Just let me know what wire type and ohms u want and I’ll take care of it if you like.

6 Likes

Love mine. Been using it none stop since it hit the box. Only con for me is the mirror but dealing with it. Worried when I first got it because of the plastic battery cover but no problems. Actually kind of growing on me a little. Great battery life and even dropped it several times and still going. For the price go for it. I don’t regret this purchase. May even get my first Rda and another IPV4 to dedicate to it.

2 Likes

If you’re talking about the mirror finish on the display, @PIXXIEPUFFS posted a video showing how he removed some of it with nail polish remover. Pretty interesting and a good idea for making the display a little brighter.

2 Likes

Well it appears that focalecig won the race against fast tech 7 days from leaving the warehouse to get to the UK isn’t bad I guess

Gooooooooooddddiiiiieeeess

4 Likes

I just removed the finish from the display area… way better!!!

3 Likes

Just got done placing my flavor order…

TFA (All New Flavors To My Stash)

Horchata Smooth
Peach Juicy
Strawberry Ripe
Raspberry Sweet
Peanut Butter
Vanilla Bourbon
Western (Tobacco)

FW (60% New And Restock)

Bavarian Cream
Capt.Crunch Berries
Cheesecake
Kahlua & Cream
Menthol (Liquid)
Honeydew
Watermelon(Natural)
Dragon Fruit
Red Licorice
Raspberry
Root Beer Float
Sweet Tarts Type
Vanilla Cup Cake

Some flavors I wanted for quite a while and finally broke down and got them. Some customers keep asking for. a few restocks. Guess I’ll be busy next week…

3 Likes

You did a waaaaay better job I just rushed it :persevere:

1 Like