Vape Mail 2016!

So i got hollered at by @sillyrabbit and @LordVapor the other day for holding out on y’all. I grabbed a couple more of these Deadmodz RDAs for the wife. Yes, they have LEDs that you can use in them, she doesnt and neither do i but it is neat for showing off a bit.

2 Likes

Right on. Cool looking if your out at night.

1 Like

They have a really deep dripping well too, deeper than any other RDA that i own. The machining could be a bit better, on one of the 6 i have ordered one of the neg post drill holes broke through right under the top o-ring.

If you put it on a 22mm mech mod it looks like a wiener as the thickness of the glass top cap makes it larger than 22mm. Better stick with box mods for these… hehe

1 Like

Couldn’t help myself the cart was there since monday i had to press place order!! Cuboid mod 4x hg2 1x double vision rda 1x evil monk rda 2 stone drip tips some ss some of that UD clapton roll even a bottle of steep pop deez caus why not! Now the wait begins!

2 Likes

I waited too long! :cry: The Chinese New Year has begun so it will be a big delay I am afraid. I wanted to order a couple more of the Vortice rda clones.I have one Vortice II authentic and a couple of their clones.They are a great little rda for flavor IMO.
http://focalecig.com/Product/Vortice-StyleRDA-Rebuildable-Dripping-AtomizerSilver-29547
By the way has anyone tried one of the Griffin clones?
http://focalecig.com/Product/Griffin-Style3-5ml-RTA-Rebuildable-Tank-AtomizerSilver-42956

WARNING BE AWARE
WARNING, The Vapeson PU leather sleeve, has indelible black dye, that if any liquid happens to leak inside it does not want to come off of your Mod. Please make sure you have a skin or wrap, on your Mod I always wrap my mods.

1 Like

And the GRIFFEN comes Wednesday!

6 Likes

I spy with my little eye… a target tank :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Love that thing… looks good atop the cuboid :+1:

1 Like

I would love to hear a review of the mini volt when you have time! Seriously thinking of picking one up , looks like a stealth vapor’s dream.

1 Like

Me too! That mini volt looks sweet!

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. Go to Dollar Tree and pick up some Awesome. My wife has been using it for years and it will clean practically anything.

1 Like

That’s nice to hear about the anodization on the Diablo. I have a drip tip that is multi-colored and anodized. Love it. Also some earring like that.
We are all waiting to hear how the Diablo vapes.

I ordered an Avocado RTA.

1 Like

Thanks to Winter Storm Jonas (since when have we been naming winter storms anyway?!), my Kabuki’s finally arrived last Friday, delayed by five days.

5 Likes

I did up a whole review. Vape mail is not the place to post such things :wink:

Diablo Styled RTA Thoughts and Review

2 Likes

Received this in the mail today from BCV. :smiley:
Some of it is to replenish the stash, most of it is new to the stash. FLAVA!

1 x Hazelnut-FW
1 x Sweet Tangerine-Cap
1 x Coconut Candy-TFA
1 x Tres Leches-FW
1 x Butterscotch-TFA
1 x Caramel Candy-TFA
1 x Cocoa-FA
1 x Cookie-FA
1 x Nut Mix-FA
1 x Shisha Strawberry-INW
1 x Shisha Vanilla-INW
1 x Rice Crunchies-TFA
1 x Mocha-FLV
1 x Cantaloupe-FLV
1 x Cinnamon Crunch-FLV
2 x Greek Yogurt-FLV
1 x Creme De Menthe-FLV
1 x Peanut Butter-FLV

9 Likes

Nicotine River, anyone know how long they take to prosess and ship ???

I actually placed an order yesterday morning and it was shipped out by 6:30 pm last night

1 Like

No shit ,damn. I just placed a order with them 10 minutes ago. 3 day fedex. Right on. Thanks

no problem