Vape Mail 2018

I don’t fug around, MUM is mothers unicorn milk it’s really good and I sell juice to friends and family $5 for 30ml and always run out so I went with pints this time. The lemon tart is a great snv

6 Likes

Ahhhhhh Mother’s !!!

1 Like

NicRiver order came in today. Officially into the 4oz club.

12 Likes

I looked up the MUM recipe, interesting. Is it really that good?

4 Likes

Have you tried it?

1 Like

It is a favorite of mine and other people that I let try it love it too. It’s the one I always run out of first. I use tfa vbic instead of custard. One of my adv in rotation

1 Like

I went through 150ml as my ADV of MUM before I went to another one. It’s very good IMO.

4 Likes

Eleaf iStick Pico baby
Review to come

15 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:
I totally read that in an Austin Powers voice…

7 Likes

Lol i hear ya :joy_cat: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

Which recipe is it? I’d like to try it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is the one that I made. At the time I only had Lorann Bavarian Cream so I used that and I liked it so much I never made it without it. Looking at the number of positive ratings, I’m going to assume that TPA Bavarian Cream works.

4 Likes

My mail today. Did have a hard time getting the bubble glasses for my kylin mini’s , at the end it worked out! And couple flavors I wanted to try (vt - from bcf), couple restocks from NR

15 Likes

I really love LA Bavarian cream too! I’m going to try it out. Did u use it at the same % at the tpa?
Oh wow i just noticed its 26%! That’s a little too much for me. I’m gonna try n tweek the numbers for under 20%

2 Likes

Just my preference but i generally used LA’s at about 1/2 as TPA’s. Its pretty strong.

5 Likes

Won the this in a recent giveaway by @Heaven_Gifts, and it just arrived today. Gotta hand it to them, that is record breaking super fast delivery from China.

Anita

They also included a full set of all the side panels so I can choose and change how it looks myself, which I thought was a nice touch and an unexpected extra.

28 Likes

I don’t have my notebook handy but I’m pretty sure I used 2.5% of the LorAnn and I went with a 3% TPA Strawberry and 4% Cap Sweet Strawberry combo on the second mix and it came out a little less syrupy. A lot of the people I make it for love it at the original percentages and strawberry flavorings.

3 Likes

Oh yeah…got the plus in. I probably won’t build it till the weekend😪 but she is getting a wash today.

Ordered from subtank supply on Saturday and received it today in my mail box. USPS. Very impressed they shipped same day.

18 Likes

Welcome to Team Steam @Chrispdx !!!

6 Likes

Also the guys DO rock over at …

http://www.SubTankSupply.com

3 Likes