Vape Mail 2019

nice mail…them Boreas are great tanks…wicked flavor…

6 Likes

It won’t let me edit Shot Out to Shout Out, but you all know what I mean.

7 Likes

Ya i cant edit anything either … I get a message saying body is too sinilar

6 Likes

Happens to me quite a bit when editing, and it’s actually becoming problematic @Pro_Vapes, @fidalgo_vapes.

6 Likes

I find my self talking a lot of sinilars myself.

8 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: “Body is too similar to what you recently posted” error when editing post

No pictures but received the Boreas from @TheTinMan, and probably for the same reason as @Pro_Vapes, still waiting,lol. Vapes great!! Also got the Steam Crave blue special addition plus…all in one day,good day

9 Likes

Cool of ya’ as always Tin! :+1:

5 Likes

New toys =)
All loaded up and ready to go =)

9 Likes

The flask works great!!! No more taking the squonk bottle out to fill it =)

4 Likes

I have the original aluminum Flask and about 5 of the lite plastic ones,best personal juice bottles ever, for squonking or plain tanks, nice looking Recurve too

6 Likes

Thanks… I looked for an aluminum one but it is discontinued so I got the light…the recurve is going on a new mod coming next week

4 Likes

Damn the Recurve is built like a tank and the finish is pretty sweet too.

3 Likes

Best cookie ive had thus far!!

13 Likes

Have finally jumped onto the “squonk train”. Uber excited and set up the Pulse BF Box Mod this afternoon with the Wasp Nano sitting on top. Super tasty and super easy. Yee-Hah!

Still waiting on my Theseus RDA and some 7ml HCigar replacement bottles to arrive though. Cheers…

16 Likes

Could you elaborate please on what you are getting from this flavor? Percentage used? Steep times? Thank you …

6 Likes

I get a fresh baked cookie with browned edges right from the oven. It has a slight coco and carmel note with a powdered sugar exhale. Its simly divine!! Definatly worth having in the stash!!

9 Likes

@Jazzy_girl Oh yes, I’ll BITE on that one, just to see if it pushes the envelope for me that I reached with DIYFS Cookie.

5 Likes

Been using Wiha tools for several decades.
90% of my electrician tools are Wiha,
but many of my shop tools are also.
Unbeaten quality.

10 Likes

You probably know this…
The drip tip [ @eStorm pic above-golden flake ] is from a Recurve RDA,
an 810 drip tip without o-rings.
They can be purchased here (and elsewhere) https://myvpro.com/wotofo-recurve-replacement-drip-tip/

Some 810 drip tips have the o-rings, and gold tip tips like that
can be found here https://www.3avape.com/8pcs-box-reewape-a12-810-drip-tip.html

Note: 810 drip tips with O-rings are a different diameter than 810 drip tips without o-rings.

9 Likes