Vape Mail 2019

Finally got this in my hands. Loving it so far.

12 Likes

Jury is still out… it was a bitch building on that Kylin postless deck… eyes are too old lol

13 Likes

Liking that RDTA @CallMeTut !!

4 Likes

Nicotine River knocks it out of the park again! Ordered on Tuesday here today! Great job!

10 Likes

@RexRabbit that TPA GC looks pretty dark. Is that Graham Cracker Clear ?

2 Likes

Doesn’t look like the clear.

@RexRabbit if it is not clear it may contain corn syrup but it definitely contains caramel colouring

https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/componentlist.aspx?sku_search=555170

3 Likes

@woftam, @RexRabbit looks like they left the “dark” out of the name, but not the description.

4 Likes

Ya, no shit just now I was looking at it… it’s like super dark brown… Anybody ever use this stuff. It’s for a recipe I’m tweaking = the two graham cracker bottles…

3 Likes

Ya I’m kind of not wanting to use it =( I’ve got better…at least it was a cheap mistake drunk shopping strikes again DAMMIT!

3 Likes

Actually, it smells good finger test TASTES just like Carmel like exactly!!! Not good =(

3 Likes

Back of the label

3 Likes

The graham cracker clear is not exactly clear but it is light brown and translucent. The current MSDS on the TFA shop doesn’t list the corn syrup in the non clear version (it may or may not be there). It is essentially the same flavour I believe. So if the colouring doesn’t phase you it should taste the same.

Clear

Not Clear

5 Likes

I got a second hand titan kit a while back but it had no spares.
On holiday someone fell in love with it and talked me into selling it to them.
So now i have got a nice shiny new one and am loving the series block.
Ps mod is coming just not here yet

14 Likes

Holy cow how many millimeters is it ?
Just checked it out 41 millimeters (spell check said kilometers) =)

4 Likes

Suhweeeet Titan @GuernseyNick !!

2 Likes

What’s the build you have on that beast and does it come with an ac adapter so you can plug it straight into the wall? =)

4 Likes

Oops…wrong person

3 Likes

Ordered from @Nicotine_River April 11 and received in NC today. Love me a 25% off flash sale. Great shipping!

11 Likes

First time ordering from @Nicotine_River…will be ordering more. I like the larger sizes in cap, fw, and inw. Normally they are 10ml.

9 Likes

Just received my warranty resolution from Smoant. It was definitely a slow boat from China :joy:. I had a problem with my Cylon display and the took care of it. :+1::+1:To Smoant!!!

10 Likes