Vape Mail 2019

@Nicotine_River order came in today… they also sent me a “sample” (talk about a big sample… 4oz of Black Currant (SilverLine) ) never tried this ingredient… Any tips would be appreciated (yes I did check out the flavor side of the site)… thx Nic River…

13 Likes

That’s cool! They sent me a big bottle of TPA’s Horchata Smooth. It was a nice surprise on top of the free shipping and discounted price

10 Likes

@scifoc Do all of Chefs FlavourArts come in original bottles like that?

They have other stuff hard to get Id like to try and Chefs shipping to the U.S. is not bad at all.

5 Likes

Not sure. First time I have ordered from there. Couldn’t get it here in the states.

3 Likes

If you order from the Flavourart section of Chefs they are all original bottles. If you order from flavour creative section (Chefs rebottles of FA) they are in aftermarket bottles (and much cheaper)

7 Likes

TY @woftam Yes I see… They have so many selections I’ll need decoding. Have to look for a Chefs Thread here.

Ok found this… Chefs Flavours Rebranding

4 Likes

Doh! Needed that info 5 minutes quicker, lol. Doesn’t matter, still getting Custard Premium!

7 Likes

Got this bad boy today. I love it so far. I’ve never been disappointed with Uwell Crown products so far… well there is one thing, the lid on the tank is 1/4 turn and it’s off and I almost had a spill in my coat pocket

14 Likes

Can you see the TCR setting for the 904L coils or are Crown keeping it a secret?

3 Likes

I just checked when i read that pressed the fire button three times and it popped right up. Tried to take a picture but it’s too blurry. Works pretty good… man these are probably the tastiest premade coils I’ve ever used

2 Likes

What was the TCR? I have set up a few crown 4 for customers and have used .00092 and it seems to be ok. I can’t find the info anywhere would love to see what they are using.

3 Likes

I’m not sure. The TC just pops up as ss904. I’m no genius but my taste buds are thanking me :joy:

2 Likes

Ah ok so no display as to what the actual TCR is cheers. It is a ripper tank.

3 Likes

Got these a while back to try out. Was on my last leg of my other bases and just broke into em last week. Very pleased, all r smooth and clean. Will order again for bases, very vape friendly company.

Gotta love it when all turns out GOOD!

10 Likes

Only had this a few hours but I’m already lovin it. Easy peasy fill, good power.

17 Likes

Just ordered one from element vape on the 11th can’t wait , my only other squonk was the segeili213 that you had as well

6 Likes

Well all I can say is - buckle up! You’re going to love this thing man. I think the only folks who wouldn’t like it are the same who don’t like things like the Reuleaux or Gbox due to the size. It’s not small.

5 Likes

I didn’t mind the RX200 , it was one of my first mods … I havent squonked a lot but thats bc I’m lazy …

3 Likes

Alright @SthrnMixer break that big fat black thing down for me, because you had me at “… comes great simplicity”.

1 Like

Mmmmmmm, me likie Robert…

1 Like