Vape Mail 2019

Doh! Needed that info 5 minutes quicker, lol. Doesn’t matter, still getting Custard Premium!

7 Likes

Got this bad boy today. I love it so far. I’ve never been disappointed with Uwell Crown products so far… well there is one thing, the lid on the tank is 1/4 turn and it’s off and I almost had a spill in my coat pocket

14 Likes

Can you see the TCR setting for the 904L coils or are Crown keeping it a secret?

3 Likes

I just checked when i read that pressed the fire button three times and it popped right up. Tried to take a picture but it’s too blurry. Works pretty good… man these are probably the tastiest premade coils I’ve ever used

2 Likes

What was the TCR? I have set up a few crown 4 for customers and have used .00092 and it seems to be ok. I can’t find the info anywhere would love to see what they are using.

3 Likes

I’m not sure. The TC just pops up as ss904. I’m no genius but my taste buds are thanking me :joy:

2 Likes

Ah ok so no display as to what the actual TCR is cheers. It is a ripper tank.

3 Likes

Got these a while back to try out. Was on my last leg of my other bases and just broke into em last week. Very pleased, all r smooth and clean. Will order again for bases, very vape friendly company.

Gotta love it when all turns out GOOD!

10 Likes

Only had this a few hours but I’m already lovin it. Easy peasy fill, good power.

17 Likes

Just ordered one from element vape on the 11th can’t wait , my only other squonk was the segeili213 that you had as well

6 Likes

Well all I can say is - buckle up! You’re going to love this thing man. I think the only folks who wouldn’t like it are the same who don’t like things like the Reuleaux or Gbox due to the size. It’s not small.

5 Likes

I didn’t mind the RX200 , it was one of my first mods … I havent squonked a lot but thats bc I’m lazy …

3 Likes

Alright @SthrnMixer break that big fat black thing down for me, because you had me at “… comes great simplicity”.

1 Like

Mmmmmmm, me likie Robert…

1 Like

Glad you found a review. I was so hoping to avoid the 40k word essay it would take to express what I love about this thing. I was just asked what it is I like so much. Simply put - 2 things. That 10ml capacity, and the no mess top filling. From my perspective it’s a squonking game changer.

5 Likes

Dammit @SthrnMixer , you KNOW me and RDA’s have never gotten along (not all but some squonks included), but I like, like, like what I’m seeing. Only have 2 squonks, and am in n00b status with them. What do you think about topping this off with a …

https://www.elementvape.com/drop-dead-rda-hellvape-x-tvc-x-heathen

2 Likes
1 Like

I blame Rob. It’s his fault, I was just minding my own business, and then he had to drop that TopSide Dual bomb on me. I take no responsibility …

3 Likes

I’ll be happy to accept the blame!! You got a good kit there.

As for that Drop Dead, I really like that one a lot. Guess it’s the airflow because to me (and I know I’m in the minority here) the Drop just sucked. This is vastly improved.

3 Likes

Thank you much! @Vaptio_official.

Won lottery, shipped (with tracking#), arrived, happy. :partying_face:

Will have to try and hack some black lights onto this. :alien:

Will test and preform an alien autopsy, and see how these alien pods work. :rofl:

10 Likes