Vape Mail 2019

I got my order in on the 14th and I ordered on the 1st. Got everything exactly as ordered, :joy: no samples for me though :disappointed: Already got the VG into my 1 gallon glass jugs.

10 Likes

Looks like someone is going to be BUSY @jerry13 !!!

5 Likes

I did not, but I plan on ordering some this weekend I’ve heard great things:+1:

2 Likes

Just got me some “outdated” toys (Nano, Haku clone, Zeus & Horus). Yeah, I know I’m late (very) to the party and there’s bigger and better and more up-to-date stuff I could be spending my money on but I like to “take my time” with some things. I suppose you’ve guessed I’m partial to single coil and top airflow eh? :grin:

P.S. Really liking the look and feel of the Haku Phenom clone. More than happy to shell out a measly 12 bones for it. I’m gonna “tease” myself and wait until the weekend to get that little fella up and runnin’…

12 Likes

7 Likes

This is something some people insist on recreating unfortunately…

French Vanilla (CAP) [39827 recipes] is in reality v1, since it existed BEFORE there ever was a v2!

You selected the correct one. :slight_smile:

The same goes for any others of Cap’s flavors (as an ‘across the board’ rule). There are a select few exceptions where there are 3 variants (that I can think of offhand) though.

Such as: where the original was discontinued, a v2 was in existence, and then yet another variation was introduced (typically under the “New” banner). I think Marshmallow is one such flavor that falls into this scenario… But don’t quote me (as this is just an acknowledgement that the situation exists) :wink:

4 Likes

I realize that it is v1 but curious if u plan on calling it v1 w/ a merge

3 Likes

No sir. I’ve been continually trying to merge them into the original.

5 Likes

to bad there isn’t a way to change adding flavors to stash to a drop down menu. say select manufacturer then select flavor. then if you don’t see your flavor listed click link to ask admin to add your flavor…

3 Likes

That would be awesome and really tidy up database.
But i would imagine it would not be simple to implement

3 Likes

my new years sale order arrived today…

figured id try out
nic salts
koolada 10% (TPA)
Dr. Pop(TPA)
Blueberry Pom w/stevia (Cap)

and give mary jane(TPA) a second chance

10 Likes

A pair of new 18650s, molicels from Fogstar, also a battery wrap repair kit and got a free torch. Can’t recommend Fogstar highly enough for U.K. based battery needs

11 Likes

All those flavors are for 1 juice.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/940060/hannable%20nectar

4 Likes

13 Likes

Google Photos

This is a TANK , wow @SthrnMixer you weren’t joking …

13 Likes

You’re gonna love it.

5 Likes

I’m sure I will. I was doubting for a long time between the Triade and the Finder but I finally cut the knot :slight_smile:
And thanks to Ali Express, claiming it to be a $10 kids toy, I avoided paying too much customs tax :smiley:

5 Likes

For 35$Can I’m going to give this Hotcig g217 a try.

11 Likes

Did not think all the hype about Replay was something that I would be interested in, WRONG this thing ROCKS, most expensive mod outside of the White Rose ones I have. Well worth it so far. Also got a Wotofo Faris in the same mail, that is sitting on my Topside single.

17 Likes

Nice! I didn’t realize you’d ordered one but I’m glad you did and I think you’ll find it in your hand a lot of the time. Still waiting for @SessionDrummer to offer some feedback.

7 Likes