Vape Mail 2019

I was thinking about getting a Recurve??? Your Profile leaked?

4 Likes

My Profile leaked around/past the o-rings (not over-squonking out the air holes). =/
Iā€™ve read others who had the problem, and those who have not. Soā€¦ Not really sure what to say other than what I experienced. The included replacement o-rings didnā€™t fix the problem.

Many seem to be quite content with both though.

All I can say for the Recurve is that compared to the Theorem, it always fell short. Missing notes, or muted notesā€¦ Granted, I use a complex ADV that Iā€™ve been using daily for over two years as my test drive. And always in a freshly coiled and wicked, side by side test.

Wish you luck with yours though!

5 Likes

Thanks for the inputā€¦my profile ok itā€™s a greedy juice monsterā€¦still seeking the perfect RDA dammit itā€™s depressingā€¦really the crappy smok tanks deliver ok but I hate them ( high maintenance bitches) ughā€¦If I was going to buy something new what do you recommend so tired of the crap

6 Likes

If itā€™s a single coil RDA you want, Iā€™d recommend the Drop Solo or the Coilart DPro mini. Thereā€™s a bunch of good ones out there but these are my gotos at the moment. IMO the DPRO out-flavors any of my RDAs. Simple single wire or basic claptons work great on it. Exotic coils may run too hot for it.

12 Likes

Iā€™ve heard good things about the drop soloā€¦its on the wish list :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you for the link. Much appreciated.

3 Likes

First impressions of both are very nice flavour and easy to build

13 Likes

Nice looking pair you got there @GuernseyNick.

6 Likes

the best kind of vape mail has to be vape mail your not expectingā€¦ having a really bad week this week. got a very nice surprise when I opened my mail box. I knew right away without looking it was a gift from @Molly_Mcghee and it brought a smile to my face.

Banana Split

edit: had to use my phone to post picture then typed everything else on the pc. this tastes awesome

12 Likes

@tartarusspawn, her BS is excellent.

8 Likes

I knew there was a reason I kept procrastinating sending that out! :joy:

7 Likes

You know my BS all too well, sir.

7 Likes

You know her so weā€™ll! When she brings the BS she brings it deep!

7 Likes

Well so much for the initial excitement of the C4 arriving a day earlyā€¦

I canā€™t get the damn top sleeve off to even be able to clean it, much less put a coil in it. :cry:

Iā€™ve even tried dropping it in the USC (with heated water), and it just wonā€™t budge. sigh

I need to contact Vapor Range and see if they can/will do anything about it, but Iā€™m really bummed. I was excited to see how this one performs.

If anyone has any ideas or tips, feel free to PM or open a new thread. (No, Iā€™m not willing to try pliers or vice grips -even if thereā€™s something in between the two surfaces to keep from scratching. Itā€™s on that tight)

7 Likes

Idk if this will work for you. Itā€™s been suggested to me by others but ultimately I didnā€™t have to do it. They say put it in the freezer for about 10 mins.

7 Likes

Will try that! Ty!

/Edit:
Thank you @muth!
Gave it a few minutes extra. And it STILL fought tooth and nail with me. Butā€¦ SUCCESS! :tada:

Now itā€™s back to the USC for a good cleaning!

10 Likes

I know how you feel. Iā€™d try anything. This has happened to me more than once and I destroyed the bottom cap assembly on my Pegasus tube mod once. Recently, I couldnā€™t remove the deck from a CP TF RTA but finally managed with one of these:
Image result for jar opener faucet gripper

7 Likes

Funny to hear you say that. The Theorem got so much shit from some reviewers. I thought it produced great flavor and didnā€™t see it as a problem at all.

Until that C4 arrived, ey? Did you finally get the cap off?

3 Likes

Ohhh yes, I know the BS !!!

10 Likes

Yep. Coil placement is CRITICAL on it.

I agree that itā€™s average at best (if you use the ā€˜assumedā€™ coil location), and even slightly below average with really bad placement (too low).

But once you ā€˜get itā€™ā€¦ Itā€™s a bloody flavor MONSTER IME!

Nope, until the Hermetic arrived Monday! :rofl:
As for the C4 weā€™ll see! lol

4 Likes