Vape Mail 2019

Hand-me-downs. I think 24 total, rebuilding that collection!

10 Likes

Nice hand-me-downs :wink:

5 Likes

Yes !!!

3 Likes

I can start making SmokyBlue recipes with this stuff, got a couple recipes on the steep a la salt nic

6 Likes

Rub some of the juice you make on your face. I hear PG is good for removing makeup.

For archiving purposes - lest you change your avatar again and this makes no sense to future readers…

:laughing:

8 Likes

Pretty Cool Presentation/packaging… Super EXCITED to use this. The Rta came with a bubble plastic which I wont use and dont understand . Time to watch a couple reviews and builds by others.

TY 3avape

14 Likes

Is it single or double coil version? Anyway it is supercool!

5 Likes

Single coil… Super easy to build , im running a clapton .5 ohms vaping at 35 watts a tasty vape , I do need to try different builds , I could recommend this to anyone who likes single coil rtas. The only thing i dont like is the plastic bubble tank

5 Likes

I also want hand me downs badly need to build up my stash :joy::sob::laughing: but seriously some one needs to donate me (wild melon) i cant find it here in South Africa or im not looking hard enough. Ok i said my peace enjoy the day all.

2 Likes

Chefs will ship to Sth Africa for about 12 gbp

5 Likes

Could you give me a link to the site pleas woftam let me window shop and see the prices cause my salary is in rand and 1 dollar is R14.80 so let me shop and compare thanks alot for the help

3 Likes

I love that people post their flavor stash i enjoy looking at them thinking im gonna get there :joy::joy::joy: and now and then you see a bottle already mixed with half the recipe of what they are vaping and made a while back so you can almost see the secret recipe im waiting for some one to make such a mistake that they post their secret recipe on a bottle that ends up on a foto so keep poating those flavor stashshes and enjoy vaping.

2 Likes

Here you go, mate, if you join their facebook group there is a 10% off coupon code

https://chefsflavours.co.uk/

8 Likes

Not sure if you’ve seen it on the recipe side of the site, but there’s a great “resources” page: https://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources. It has quite a few of the major global dealers and lots of discount codes.

Most of the global dealers in the UK and US will ship globally. Shipping sometimes adds up, but there are a few, like vapable.com (UK) that give you free international shipping when you order big (like over £100).

6 Likes

Thanks suomynona now i have a few flavors i need to buy that link you gave me is great thanks.

5 Likes

Too late for the original Holy RY4 but I got my hands on the v2 which is supposedly at least as good…

7 Likes

Who’s your latest favourite supplier in EU? (I didn’t recognize the labels…)…
I apologize, guess it’s Vapable, saw it a post above… thanks!

2 Likes

This one came from rainbowvapes.co.uk
I shop around based on availability and price

3 Likes

Thank you!
Exactly as I do, unfortunately on my last order, they didn’t have most of the flavours I was looking for… so I backed to chef’s… again…

2 Likes

I checked chefs too, but they were out of holy ry4 :smiley:
That’s why I said I shop around. These companies serve a lot of people and don’t always have everything in stock.

2 Likes