Vape Mail 2019

Yesterday’s… it took two weeks from the UK to get here in north Italy, PO placed on the 26th of August, worth the wait anyway…

7 Likes

I ordered my stuff Saturday late night… That’s a long time for chefs

2 Likes

Fresh batteries are always good. Just about to retire my VTC5’s that I bought in nov 2016. Makes me wonder why I’m buying Samsungs now…

6 Likes

Probably it’s the Italian post… Once it gets to Italy… it’s just a guessing game when you’re going to receive it! :sweat_smile::joy:

4 Likes

Because the 30Q are better!!

5 Likes

Is Vapable having a sale, or is it always like that?

2 Likes

I don’t see anything out of the ordinary going on… they currently have a 5% sale on e-liquids and tripple loyalty points but that’s about it.

3 Likes

Thank you, I just saw 36%off , 10% off, 40%off and with good prices… better than Chef’s or others, I just received an order, but I think I’ll make another 1… I see why you use Vapable often.
Thank you!

BTW for most countries in Europe I saw a free shipping for orders above 50£ didn’t see anybody else doing it (If somebody else does please let me know, coz I just may not have noticed…)

3 Likes

Ah yeah, I’ve seen them do that on a selection of concentrates from time to time. If you care to know why, you should contact them to see if it’s because they’re getting old or just some random action. They usually respond very fast by email…

4 Likes

@BullCityFlavors and @Nicotine_River for your fast and prompt service! Cannot ask for 2 better companies to order from!

12 Likes

Only got a few VT this time so as I’m more likely to test them all before I see the need for another order.

10 Likes

Thank You Shane … VSO flavors…cant wait to try

Love the FDA sticker

11 Likes

Gotta love stumbling into a great deal (and having the necessary funds at the same time lol)…

I got my blue Topside in yesterday from VaporL! That’s only 4 days!

10 Likes

8 Likes

More flavours to test lots of apples. :rofl:

11 Likes

10 Likes

Thanks out to @BullCityFlavors

14 Likes

That big bottle of Inw Cherries…you’re not gonna like it. You might as well send it my way.

8 Likes

LOL @NChris, hehe. Honestly, I should have picked up a 16 oz. bottle at the rate I’m going through it. This is what tipped the iceberg for me…

9 Likes

Funny you should bring this recipe up. After you posted it a few weeks ago, I made up a tester. Loved it. Now I’ve got 60ml that’s about half gone and another 120 steeping. Thanks for posting it!

4 Likes