Vape Mail 2019

But star wars ass candy is awesome

8 Likes

Itā€™s not necessary, freezing slows everything down, and I preferred the lower temp, and lock. Not required though.

2 Likes

OK, I got you @GuernseyNick, but I think Iā€™ve got you beat. Let me get out the phone and find the pic I took today. Stand by, incoming ā€¦

2 Likes

This one goes to 11 :wink:

4 Likes

Hehe YES @woftam !!!

3 Likes

@SmilingOgre

Extra money, but ā€¦

4 Likes

71 posts were merged into an existing topic: Nicotine Storage Bottles and Caps

Two tone ooohhhhh ahhhhh with copper pins ohhhhhhhh.

10 Likes

Whereā€™s the dang solar power battery chargers, thatā€™s what I want to know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Amazon and Fasttech. :wink:

4 Likes

just found one and that will be great for our outdoor adventures

4 Likes

A cross the pond where

3 Likes

Got these for simplicity (if SHTF) Seems if they do break that a $2.00 or so electronic part could fix em. Not 100% sure since I havenā€™t disassembled em yet. For all I know the electronics could be encased in epoxy glue to keep em dry. I hope Not

Nice priceā€™s also!

7 Likes

Did you mean fix?
If so, have you ever worked on surface mount technology? (Genuinely asking, not being sarcastic)

Frequently parts are not even labeled. Aside from that, with SMT, itā€™s not the price of the parts thatā€™s the issueā€¦ Itā€™s usually the fact that you need so much specialized gear to even begin to do anything.

I still would like to own a couple of sets of those ā€œmicro tweezerā€ measurement devices. A nice SMT workstation, and a host of other shit I canā€™t afford. But $200-$300 a pop for a single set of tweezers makes it kind of hard. Itā€™d be a whole lot easier to justify if I was still doing it professionally.

3 Likes

Ugggghhh, donā€™t get me started Rob !!!

3 Likes

Yes Fix/repair TYVM didnā€™t see that.

Yes made a few fuzz/distortion boxes in my time and wired 3 recording studios. No pre made cabling all custom wiring.

Seriously one day Iā€™ll make a few Modā€™s from scratch, Just need some that work NOW :wink:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s not surface mount! Thatā€™s ā€œold schoolā€. lol
But I get the gist; you have some experience in electronics. :wink:
(I thought I remembered something to that effect, but didnā€™t want to ASSume. chuckles)

4 Likes

Hard to beat the ease/service-ability of old fashioned ā€œpoint to pointā€ wiring:

Source: https://i.pinimg.com/474x/b1/f0/bd/b1f0bd91d87fea801df9aefc3748c528--larger-box.jpg

5 Likes

now that is my kind of mod!! :stuck_out_tongue:

You just hold it Ravenā€¦ and I might come by and grab a toke :wink:

4 Likes

The wires (upper-left) that are horizontal and perpendicular to each other (if shorted) short-circuit left battery, and the battery-sleeve insulation is all that stands in the way of short-circuiting the right battery.

BTW - I have found a dynamite inhale-able doctor approved allergy medication (see this advertisement).

:nerd_face:

4 Likes