Vape Mail 2020

I’ve tried numerous times with that one, and while not bad, something was off that I can’t figure out, I was using it at 5-8% and adding a strawberry or mix of strawberries, and maybe% marshmallow to thicken it up, I imagine this also would be where to add sweetner if you like, I have tried some other mixes with a little more thought, like trying to meld it better with jelly Candy’s, sours, and different berry fruits, but nothing like a twizzler, closer to red vines

4 Likes

It is. I got soo much shit on deck at the moment can’t remember what recipe I bought it for. Might have been NerdLyfe, not sure. It’s waxy alright, I just can’t decide if it’s TOO much waxy wax for me or not @Rocky02852.

3 Likes

Finally cleared by customs only took 2 1/2 weeks.

13 Likes

12 Likes

YAY you got the elder dragon in SS too woot we all can match

4 Likes

My vaping apocalypse mech mod that will never be used unless I have no choice

10 Likes

What is that @authormichellehughes ??

2 Likes

Her $2 special from the good deals thread (Mt Baker sale/blowout)!!

Looks like a nice little mech from what I read. I would have picked one up too had I not already placed an order.

5 Likes

thanks sorry was working on stuff… infinite

3 Likes

I’d have to learn a lot more about ohms law and such before I even touch it LOL

5 Likes

Trust in the “Donut king”…

The artist formerly known as “NET man”…
AKA @Kinnikinnick :wink:

PS: I had no idea he was a food mogul too!!
(Much less that he had all the “issues” :crazy_face: lol)

7 Likes

12 Likes

BIG bottles of C. Premium, AND, you gotz the Milkz !!!

3 Likes

Yeah I bit the bullet and blindly ordered. I get to vape a tester at the end of next week. That should be about 13 days of steeping.

7 Likes

Just got the Elder Dragon RDA today and wasted no time in getting it up and running. I don’t know why: a)I didn’t get this sooner and b)why I didn’t get more than one. Fantastic RDA!

8 Likes

Geez this 24mm looks small when I’ve been using a lot of 30mm lately.

7 Likes

LMK how it vapes mate

4 Likes

Oh it’s very good. One of the easiest I’ve built on for a while. I’d give it at least 8/10 at first impression, it seems worth the extra pennies at this stage. Build quality is top notch. Already thinking of ordering another… :crazy_face:

I probably should have put a mix in that I knew well to test the flavour properly. Even though it’s a new mix that should have sat a bit longer, I can pick up the separation in flavours. That’s a good sign for me.

The airflow is quiet and smooth, a very nice vape overall. I’ve only tried the 3 holes so far, I wouldn’t call it restricted but not a wide open airflow like the goon. Really don’t think the 1 or 2 would be my style anyway or yours for that matter.

It does get warm quickly, but I might be chain vaping the new toy. :rofl:
Not much to fault really.

5 Likes

Since I ain’t currently got me a sweetie, I got myself a Valentine’s Day present.

9 Likes

I used the money my husband gave me for Valentines to buy me the GeekVape Aegis legend 200w

8 Likes