Vape Mail 2020

I got my 4th of July order from Fasttech!
Delivery was today.

:slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :joy: :rofl: :star_struck:

12 Likes

Wow, that was good shipping time!

7 Likes

OOh, I’m considering getting that next:) I just got the Lost Vape Centaurus (that I pre-ordered back in April:{), non-squonk tho; So, I’m not in a hurry. Ps. Wish I wasn’t so impulsive sometimes, it’s not all that, sadly.

6 Likes

Grab two at slowtech, good deal, a month of waiting …

12 Likes

still available
8 Likes

@JiM210

Let me try and sort that out for you @JiM210.

6 Likes

yeah i love the topside duel, i have a profile 1.5 on it ATM and its sweet.
Ive been vaping the crap out of it.
lol, ive been looking for a good sale for the centaurus, i really like the look of those and have been wanting a DNA250C mod.
You dont think much of it? anything in particular? or just not as good as you expected?

4 Likes

great little tank arent they? as are all steamcrave’s
i grabbed a few at that price as well.
Just a guess but they might be discontinuing these shortly.
A few other places like everzon, 3avape and aliexpress have them cheap as well.
It seems they are clearing out their stock.
$12.12 on everzon but with shipping it would work out similar to FT.

3 Likes

yay, trying a few different suppliers and all three arrived within 2 days of each other.

11 Likes

I nabbed some flavor shots from our wonderful @anon84779643

I mixed them up week before last. The sugar cookie smell and knuckle test!!! Vape heaven!

13 Likes

Dammit @TheTinMan, now I’m fiending for a sugar cookie.

8 Likes

Stay away from those PB cups, you might become addicted lol i steeped that one for 6 days and vaped it in 2, would have been a half day if I didn’t force myself to put it down lol

8 Likes

I’d be interested as well, just to try before buying.

6 Likes

They have finally arrived…

15 Likes

:two_men_holding_hands::two_men_holding_hands: Haven’t had a chance to play :two_men_holding_hands::two_men_holding_hands::two_men_holding_hands:

13 Likes

It will b a couple days b4 I get to xrack them open

8 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes, and @marsh8, I’d luv, luv, LOVE to see some of your reviews/notes on them. I’m always curious to see what other people think, pick up on, etc.

7 Likes

I will do my best…Ill have the GC this week so im going to start testing everytjing off the shake than run the GC…these will be the first to test

8 Likes

I too will try and speak up and share review. Never taken notes so can’t share them. Memory makes you lazy in some ways.

6 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes Will like to hear your thoughts on GC with MF.

8 Likes