Vape Mail 2020

Love the dual series mesh deck, I am using the Titan again everyday

6 Likes

It’s the QP FATALITY M25
:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

If it is anything like the Aromamizer, at least in my hands I would have to fill it at least once per day. I have 3 vapes going right now, and I still manage to go through 30ml in my Aromamizer per day. It is a freakin juice hog, but I love it.

11 Likes

@robin it’s pretty good, and it’s fairly expensive because it’s natural. It’s no MF Wild Raspberry, but for what it is, and where it’s used, it’s fine.

4 Likes

Glug, glug, glug @David5362.

4 Likes

QP Designs KNOWS what they’re doing @Molly_Mcghee

5 Likes

Well I just cracked open my LAST 100ml bottle of JM Blackberry and can no longer buy it due to Ban On Flavored Vaping Products to Adults in my State,
so yeah, it’s worth it !

10 Likes

@Rocky02852, I thank you for REMINDING many of us, that sometimes we forget. I don’t have any local bans, BUT, it’s 2020, so …

8 Likes

I’m voting with @fidalgo_vapes on this point, BUT, if you want matchy matchy, you know the deal …

4 Likes

Funny, I was thinking the same “MFing” thing :wink:

4 Likes

Dude, we have SOOOO much more room for activities now !!!

https://i.imgur.com/qsbPWSJ.gif

3 Likes

But Why do I always feel like I’m on the bottom bunk when it comes to mixing :crazy_face:

4 Likes

@Rocky02852

2 Likes

Ok :rofl: back on topic SD,
Recently got in an order from Chefs,

I’ve been buying the Milk (FA) three at a time because they only have it in 10ml size.
Sooo anyways I just recently realized (found out) that the Milk (Flavour Creative) from Chefs IS FA Milk rebottled and available in 10, 30, and 100ml for close to half the price!

9 Likes

Shit @Rocky02852, I didn’t know that, I was still buying from FA Italy, 10ml at a time.

Wait a minute, what’s Tickle Me Pink !!! ???

4 Likes

Well…
It’s the key ingredient it one of my Favorite Vapes:

6 Likes

I’m assuming a one-shot ?

3 Likes

Yeah, I think they recommend it at 20% ? I solo’d it at 15, very very sweet, then I dumped some in my Fandango recipe at 6% and BOOM, a Star was born :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Tickle my fandango? I will have you know this is a family forum sir :wink:

Dammit, now I gotta watch Stepbrothers again, thanks @SessionDrummer and @Rocky02852

7 Likes

I’ve never been a big fan of the Elf guy, but my wife makes me watch that stuff :man_shrugging:

6 Likes