Vape Mail 2020

57 hours?? Is this from steamcrave’s website?

6 Likes

Picked up a homogenizer and a few supplies

13 Likes

Received my Centaurus today. So far I’m liking it.

13 Likes

Yo yo YO @LordVapor , which brand it that one ?? How long was the shipping, and cost if you don’t mind ??

4 Likes

I’m liking your “supplies”. I’ve used QUITE a few different inert gasses for my long term NIC, and so far ArT is the only one that hasn’t let me down. Just remember it IS actually Argon as opposed to the cheaper ones that are not. Heavier than air, only takes a 2-3 second (if that) shot, displaces the air, cap it, and tape it off if you’re anal like me.

Good stuff and the Lab is looking strong…

4 Likes

Hope it works! :+1: But be aware of less than stellar results from off-the-shelf units as mentioned before.

1 Like

Is that Refurbished On eBay ??? I looked at those awhile ago …I even thought about buying one b4 the GC …i decided to grab the GC to support a fellow Mixer … I am interested in hearing about your thoughts though , didnt I PM you about this one @SessionDrummer

5 Likes

Think it’s new @fidalgo_vapes.

4 Likes

Yes you did, thank you @fidalgo_vapes.

4 Likes

Is that a teeny tiny Oak barrel hiding in the back? Oh yeah, real fancy homogenizer. Tell us more … like a review when you got it all set up.

4 Likes

Ya I think the Refurbished run 135 to 200 …New ones are 500ish…i may be wrong

Correction They are new starting at that 134 price …

6 Likes

Yes, https://shop.steamcrave.com/ , they have a well stocked warehouse in New York.

6 Likes

Brand new at $134. Model FSH-2A. It shipped from New Jersey to Terre Haute IN via UPS. It was actually in my town early Saturday morning (3 days from ordering), and if UPS were open, it would have been delivered that day (closed Sat here).

@SmilingOgre actually has a YT vid on it here.

As far as the quality - for $134 I wasn’t expecting much. But I am really surprised how nice the housing is, along with the rod, the clamp, the lil magnets, etc. I have “0” complaints so far, but have yet to mix anything or even turn her on (gimme a few).

I am going to start calling you Spammy :wink:
My GC is on order bro. I just wanted this to look pretty on my table lol.

8 Likes

I am simply issuing cautionary advice. :wink:

2 Likes

nice bro, they look shmick the nz abalone.
Im new to DNA’s so the escribe and UI is a learning curve but just starting to get it figured now and TC is the coota.

3 Likes

You know whats crazy ??? Ever since I got the GC ive been getting emails from other Homigenizer Companies like Scientific Pro …It freaks ne out a bit bc ive never went to sites .

5 Likes

I ordered a plus v2 advanced kit from efun but its been waiting to be fulfilled for 2 weeks, i emailed them yesterday to ask if it had been shipped yet, if it hasnt i might just cancel and order direct

4 Likes

PM sent., blah

3 Likes

Didnt get one ( PM ) …

3 Likes

Sorry. Had a machine running. Now sent.

2 Likes